EK-CryoFuel 1000ml Premix Navy Blue Fluid
1000ml EK-CryoFuel Water Cooling Fluid, Navy Blue, UV Reactive, Copper/Brass/Aluminium/Stainless Steel Friendly
By DPD On 26th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
EK-CryoFuel also contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal.
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or cause any bioaccumulation. EK-CryoFuel offers a 2-year shelf life from date of bottling.
Features • Low electrical conductivity
• Biological growth inhibition
• Corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
• High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
• Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
• Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
• RoHS compliant
• 2-year shelf time after bottling
• Rinse the loop to flush out impurities and old coolant residue prior to filling it with EK-CryoFuel!
• Do not mix or top off with any other liquid other than the same color EK-CryoFuel!
• Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants!
• Do not add any biocides to EK-CryoFuel as the product already includes such additives! Failure to do so might result in dye and coolant breakdown.
• For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don't flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar etc. prior to the use of EK-CryoFuel.
• We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
• Not compatible with Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!
• Shake before use!
|Core Coolant Specifications|
|Edition||EK-CryoFuel Navy Blue|
|Supplied Volume||1000 mL|
|Included Additives & Inhibitors||
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Shelf-Life||2-year shelf time after bottling|
|Enviromental Impact||90% biodegradable in 10 days|
|Concentrates & Dyes|
|Recommended Mix Ratio||N/A|
|Mixable with Other Dyes/Concentrates||No|
|Coolant or Dyed Fluid Created||N/A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.