NGC Support Services (Per GPU) T4 Standalone 1 Year Renew
1 Year of NGC Support Services – T4 Standalone (Per GPU), Renew
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
NGC Support Services for NGC-Ready Systems
IT teams that support organisations adopting AI and data science are increasingly tasked with managing new types of hardware and workloads for a diverse set of use-cases. To ease this transition, NVIDIA NGC Support Services provide you with enterprise-grade support to ensure that your NGC-Ready Systems run optimally, maximising system utilisation and user productivity. Direct access to NVIDIA subject matter experts means you can quickly address software issues and capitalise on ROI.
• Supported Software: NGC Support Services cover the NVIDIA® driver, CUDA®, container runtime for Docker and containerised AI/DL/ML software from NGC.
• Environments: NGC-Ready systems are supported on Ubuntu and RHEL, both bare metal and virtualised. You can access the NVIDIA vGPU Product Support Matrix for more information.
• Installation and Use: If you run into issues during installation, configuration, or use of your NVIDIA-optimised AI containers from NGC, get the added assurance that you’re covered with NGC Support Services.
• Expert Support: Need quick help? NGC Support Services connect you live with NVIDIA software experts during local, regional business hours. You can also use the NVIDIA Support Portal to log issues and review cases 24x7.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 01204 474747.