1 Port Gigabit PCIe Network Card from StarTech.com
Compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, and with support for 9K Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), this versatile Gigabit NIC/Server Adapter offers effective network performance.
The card comes pre-configured with a low-profile/half-height installation bracket and includes a standard profile bracket for installation in a wide range of computer/server chassis, regardless of form factor.
• Upgrade from 10/100 Ethernet capability to Gigabit capability.
• Add an Ethernet port to a workstation or server computer, for redundancy or bridging.
• Add networking capabilities to an old system with no Ethernet port.
• Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Card
• Standard Profile Bracket
• Driver CD
• Instruction Manual Features • A single 10/100/1000Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port.
• Gigabit detection and Link/Activity LED indicators.
• Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x and IEEE 802.3ab standards.
• Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control.
• Jumbo frame support.
• Full and half duplex support.
• Supports Wake-on-LAN function.
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDI/MDI-X).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.