1 Port Gigabit PCIe Network Card from StarTech.com
1 Port StarTech.com Gigabit LAN Network Card, PCI-E x1, 10/100/1000, LED Indicators, Jumbo Frame Support, Wake-on-LAN
By DPD On 6th Apr To 10th Apr
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Low Profile & Simple
The ST1000SPEX2L Low-Profile PCIe Gigabit Network Card adds a 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port to a PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, providing a convenient addition or replacement networking interface.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, and with support for 9K Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), this versatile Gigabit NIC/Server Adapter offers effective network performance.
The card comes pre-configured with a low-profile/half-height installation bracket and includes a standard profile bracket for installation in a wide range of computer/server chassis, regardless of form factor.
• Gigabit detection and Link/Activity LED indicators.
• Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x and IEEE 802.3ab standards.
• Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control.
• Jumbo frame support.
• Full and half duplex support.
• Supports Wake-on-LAN function.
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDI/MDI-X).
• Upgrade from 10/100 Ethernet capability to Gigabit capability.
• Add an Ethernet port to a workstation or server computer, for redundancy or bridging.
• Add networking capabilities to an old system with no Ethernet port.
• Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Card.
• Standard Profile Bracket.
• Driver CD.
• Instruction Manual.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months