StarTech.com 1-Port PCI Gigabit Network Card
StarTech.com Single Port PCI Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Card, IEEE 802.3/u/x/ab, Wake-On-LAN, Low Profile Bracket
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 1 Port Intel Gigabit PRO EXPI9301CTBLK 1000CT Gigabit PCI-e Network Adapter - OEM£23.94£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1 Port Dynamode PCIXGI Gigabit Network PCI Express Card, Up to 2.5Gbps, VIA Velocity™VT6130 Gigabit Processor£12.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 30th Sep
- 1 Port tp-link 32 bit Gigabit PCI Express Network Card£9.59£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Important - Please Note: This is a PCI card and is not supported by PCIe (PCI Express).
Suitable for Any PCI-Enabled Client, Server or Workstation
This PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards.
Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit as well as Mac OS 10.4, this high quality PCI Gigabit NIC includes an optional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
• Add an additional Ethernet port to a workstation or server computer for redundancy.
• Upgrade a computers 10/100 Ethernet port to a 1000 compatible port.
• Add networking capabilities to an old system with no Ethernet port.
• Network Link/Activity and 10/100/1000 Mbps LED indicators.
• Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, and IEEE 802.3ab, and supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging.
• Full and half duplex support.
• Supports Wake-on-LAN function.
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDI/MDI-X).
• Includes a low profile installation bracket.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408