1-Port PCIe Gigabit Network Card from StarTech.com
StarTech.com Single Port PCI Express Gigabit Network PCIe Card, 802.3/u/ab, Wake-On-LAN, Low Profile Bracket
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 1 Port Intel Gigabit PRO EXPI9301CTBLK 1000CT Gigabit PCI-e Network Adapter - OEM£23.94£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- 1 Port Intel Pro 1000 GT Desktop PCI Gigabit 10/1000 (Copper) Network Card *OEM£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Low Profile & Simple
The ST1000SPEX2 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Network Card adds a 10/100/1000 Mbps compatible RJ45 Ethernet port to a PCI Express-enabled client, server or workstation, providing a convenient addition or replacement networking interface.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards, and with support for 9K Jumbo Frames, VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WOL), this versatile Gigabit NIC/Server Adapter delivers rock-solid performance.
Plus, the card includes both full profile and low profile/half-height installation brackets for installation in a wide range of computer/server chassis, regardless of form factor.
• Gigabit detection and Link/Activity LED indicators.
• Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x and IEEE 802.3ab standards.
• Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control.
• Jumbo frame support.
• Full and half duplex support.
• Supports Wake-on-LAN function.
• Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDI/MDI-X).
• Includes a low profile/half-height installation bracket.
• Connector Type(s): PCI Express x1 Male.
• External Ports: RJ-45 Female.
• Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH.
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F).
• Storage Temperature: 0°C to 100°C (32°F to 212°F).
• Bus Type: PCI Express.
• Card Type: Standard Profile (LP bracket incl.).
• Chipset ID: Realtek RTL8111E.
• Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ab.
• Interface: RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet).
• Ports: 1.
• LED Indicators: Gigabit Detect (Yellow).
• Link/Activity (Green).
• Driver CD.
• Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Card.
• Instruction Manual.
• Low Profile Bracket.
• Shipping (Package) Weight: 120 g [4.2 oz].
• Auto MDIX: Yes.
• Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps.
• Full Duplex Support: Yes.
• Jumbo Frame Support: 9K max.
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1000 Mbps.
• MTBF: 376,212 Hours.
• Supported Protocols CSMA/CD.
• Product Height: 18 mm [0.7 in].
• Product Length: 67.9 mm [2.7 in].
• Product Weight: 40 g [1.4 oz].
• Product Width: 120.3 mm [4.7 in].
• Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2000.
• Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2003(32/64).
• Mac OS® 10.x (Intel based, tested up to 10.9).
• Linux 2.4.x and later (Tested up to 3.5).
Special Notes / Requirements
• System and Cable Requirements Available PCI Express expansion card slot.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408