Gigabit PCIe Network Card 1 Port from Dynamode
1 Port Dynamode PCIXGI Gigabit Network PCI Express Card, Up to 2.5Gbps, VIA Velocity™VT6130 Gigabit Processor
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 1 Port Intel Pro 1000 GT Desktop PCI Gigabit 10/1000 (Copper) Network Card *OEM£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
- 1 Port tp-link 32 bit Gigabit PCI Express Network Card£9.59£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- StarTech.com Single Port PCI Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Card, IEEE 802.3/u/x/ab, Wake-On-LAN, Low Profile Bracket£9.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
Unleash Your Gigabit Desire
Introducing true, no compromise Gigabit technology for your high-end Server and Data Centre requirements. The new Dynamode PCIXGI incorporates the newly developed VIA Velocity™ VT6130 Gigabit controller for unparalleled Gigabit performance coupled with advanced management and AI adaptive features to maintain maximum data throughput, even under sustained Server or Client network load. Using the industry standard PCI Express interface for increased data bandwidth of up to 2.5Gbps, the PCIXGI supports Jumbo Frame Sizes for improved information flow, IP Checksum off-load to reduce CPU utilisation, SNMP Management support, 802.1Q VLAN tagging and Microsoft® OnNow™ support for remote Computer wake-up. Offering native Operating System support including Windows®2000, XP, Vista®, Windows 2003 Server and Windows CE. Other Operating System support includes MAC OS 9+, Linux®, Solaris®, Novell® NetWare™ and legacy DOS environments.
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3x, 802.3u and 802.1Q compliant.
• PCI Express interface supporting up to 2.5Gbps.
• VIA Velocity™VT6130 Gigabit processor on-board.
• Supports true Gigabit Jumbo Frames.
• IPv4, TCP and UDP Checksum offload support.
• SNMP Management support for remote monitoring.
• Microsoft(t) OnNow™ and Pre-ACPI WoL support.
• Auto-crossover with Auto Polarity detection.
• Windows™ 10/8/7.
• MAC™ OS 10.x, MAC™ OS X, Linux®, Solaris®, Unix®.
• Novel® Netware™ 6+, FreeBSD® and DOS.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months