Kramer VM-2UX 12G-SDI Splitter
Kramer 1 Source to 2 12G-SDI Distribution Amplifier Splitter
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Features • Reliable Wire Connectivity — Coaxial broadcast–grade cables are reliably connected via lockable BNC connectors, preventing unintentional wire disconnections, to gain fast and highly professional uncompressed SDI signals distribution deployments.
• Extended–reach Input Extension — Input signal equalization and output signal reclocking to gain extended–reach signal extension. Using Kramer high–quality coaxial SDI cables, supports extension of up to 80m (260ft) for 12G 4K signals.
• Note: Reach depends on signal resolution, and quality of copper cable used. Reach extension performance may vary while using non–Kramer coaxial cables.
• Transmitted Data Rate — From 270Mbps to 12Gbps data rates.
• Max. Resolution — [email protected] (4:2:2) 30bpp.
• SDI Signal Transmission — Auto–adapts to SDI, HD–SDI, 3G HD–SDI, 6G and 12G SDI compliant signals, supporting pass–through of standard embedded audio channels with ancillary ID and metadata information.
• Easy Installation & Maintenance — Compact Pico TOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for small footprint spaces and over–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side rack mounting. Status indicators for transmitted SDI data rate of input and output connected signals, and power indicator, for ease of maintenance and troubleshooting.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.