- Date posted: 13/09/2013
- Salary: £ negotiable based on experience
- Contract term: Full time/Permanent
- Location: Bolton, Lancashire
Web Graphic Designer
A very exciting job opportunity has now arisen to join our dynamic Web & Design department; we are looking for a creatively minded Graphic Design and Marketing enthusiast at our Scan headquarters in Horwich, Bolton.
Alongside design work will be involved in the the maintenance of currently running projects, documenting and ROI reporting and building relationships with partners.
The successful Design & Marketing candidate will hold appropriate qualifications or be qualified by experience. With the competency to work well individually and as part of a team, you will have good people, communication and written skills coupled with excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills in order to build relationships with our premium partners and run successful marketing campaigns.
- Good understanding and experience using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator software including the ability to:
- - Design to our own corporate identity
- - Create designs to print quality and prepare artwork for printing
- - Create banner ads and landing pages for online promotions and product launches
- - Assist in the planning & creating stand graphics for exhibitions
- - Run promotions and competition on social media
- Working to tight deadlines so that magazine adverts, exhibition graphics, product launches are submitted and delivered on time.
- Good organisation skills to prioritise work loads and complete small to large projects effectively.
Candidates must also have excellent working knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Suite, especially in: Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, In-Design and Acrobat.
It would also be advantageous, but not essential to be proficient in HTML & CSS.
Please note Scan Computers is based in Horwich, Bolton and as such we would request applications from around the local area only.
In the first instance please forward a copy of your CV to Hiten Patel on email@example.com, successful candidates will then be invited for an interview.