The volume pedal does exactly that, controls the volume of your guitar. A useful tool in any setup that can be used to great effect. Before the drive section of your setup the volume pedal acts like the guitars own volume control lowering output which in turn lowers the gain. Used after the drive section allows for smooth volume swells without altering the gain.
- Boss FV-50H High Impedence Volume Pedal For Connection Before Guitar Effects Units, Tuner Out£59.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FV-50L Stereo Volume Pedal, Low Impedance So Can Be Used With Stereo Keyboards and Stereo Effects Units£60.14FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FV-30H High Impedance Foot Volume Pedal, Rugged Aluminium Body, Compact Footprint, Tuner Out, Stereo I/O£74.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss FV-30L Low Impedance Foot Volume Pedal For Keyboards and Stompboxes, Rugged Aluminium Body, Compact Footprint£75.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss EV-30 Dual Expression Pedal, Die-Cast Aluminium Body, Isolated Dual Outputs, Polarity Switch£79.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Boss FV-500H High Impedance Mono Volume Pedal, Heavy-Duty Aluminium Die-Cast Body, Tuner Output
- Boss FV-500L Low Impedance Stereo Volume Pedal, Heavy-Duty Aluminium Die-Cast Body, Tuner Output