A phaser pedal is a modulation effect.Similar to a chorus but instead of delay it utilises all-pass filters. When mixed back with the original signal it creates comb filtering giving the swirling effect.
- MXR M101 Phase 90, Subtle, Spatial Shimmer to All-Out High Velocity Swooshing With the Twist of a Knob£81.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MXR M290 Phase 95, Combines The Phase 45 and Phase 90 Circuits Toggled By The 45/90 Switch£89.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 28th Aug
- MXR CSP101SL Script Phase 90, Combines Vintage Phasing with an LED and AC Power Jack for Modern Convenience£97.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 28th Aug
- Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter Effects Pedal, Rise and Fall Modes, Unidirectional Phasing, Syncable, Expression Input£99.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MXR EVH90 Phase 90 Eddie Van Halen,Script and Block Style Phasing,Graphics Inspired by the Legendary Frankenstein Guitar£137.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- ZVEX Vexter Vibrophase Vertical Effects Pedal Based On The Experimental Candle-Powered Candela Vibrophase£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET