Guitar Pedals & Effects
You’d think it would be enough that a guitarist found his perfect guitar and amp rig, but no, they still want to mess with their tone! And what better way than with a wide variety of effects from companies like BOSS, XVIVE, VALETON, CKK, FRIEDMAN, ONE CONTROL, VOODOO LABS, CARL MARTIN, PROVIDENCE, WAY HUGE, WAMPLER and many more…
A chorus pedal is a modulation effect. The original signal is split and run through a short delay and then combined with the original signal. The delayed part of the signal can then be modulated to create movement to create a thicker tone. A classic effect used on elctric, acoustic and bass guitars.
In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- EBS MultiComp Studio Edition Compressor Effects Pedal, Dual-Band with Built-in Tubesim, True Bypass£138.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
DI boxes convert both line and instrument inputs into balanced outputs that can be used in any mixer or or device with balanced inputs.
- EBS ValveDrive DI, Use as a Preamp or Drive Pedal, Vintage or Modern Tube Sound£258.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- EBS MicroBass II Versatile Two-Channel Preamp/DI-box with Tube Simulator and Five Filters, FX Loop and Balanced Output£270.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
If you're thinking of featuring a pedal in your set-up, or maybe even two or more, the chances are you're going to need some bits and pieces to help you get it all together…. We have connectors, extenders, fasteners, in fact pretty much everything you should need to get your sounds in order….
- EBS PCF-10 Flat Patch Cable, 90 Degree Contact - 10cm£4.26£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS PCF-18 Flat Patch Cable, 90 Degree Contact - 18cm£5.11£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS DC Power Split Cable One to Two (90 Degree Contact)
- EBS PCF-28 Flat Patch Cable, 90 Degree Contact - 28cm
- EBS PCF-58 Flat Patch Cable, 90 Degree Contact - 58cm£6.66£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS Y-type Insert Cable - For Billy Sheehan Drive Loop Function£7.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- EBS DC Power Split Cable One to Four (90 Degree Contact)£8.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS PL-20 1/4” Mono Adapter Plug with Concentric Cylinder,£10.66£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS DC Power Split Cable One to Six (90 Degree Contact)
- EBS 2nd Row Light-weight Aluminium Pedal Riser, Includes Fixing Velcro£17.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EBS 9 Volt 1,000mA Power Supply for Pedals, Can Supply Up To 20 Pedals with Splitter Cables£21.28£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A place for those pedals that don't quite fit in to any particular catagory.
- EBS BassIQ Analogue Envelope Filter Effect Pedal Suitable For Live and Studio Use£162.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Multi effects units combine all the common effects and some uncommon ones into one box usually with a range of switches allowing you for example to create different patches allowing you to go from a clean sound with chorus straight into a high gain lead patch with delay with the press of a button. Infinite sounds in a compact package, the swiss army knife of guitar effects.
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.