Guitar Pedals & Effects
You’d think it would be enough that a guitarist found his perfect guitar and amp rig, but no, they still want to mess with their tone! And what better way than with a wide variety of effects from companies like BOSS, XVIVE, VALETON, CKK, FRIEDMAN, ONE CONTROL, VOODOO LABS, CARL MARTIN, PROVIDENCE, WAY HUGE, WAMPLER and many more…
In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- (Open Box) Nobels - ODR Mini - Overdrive Pedal/Boost, true bypass, analogue overdive£63.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
Boost pedals allow you make your sound "bigger" by adding more gain to your signal before it hits the input on your amp. They're typically used to help a solo cut through or to obtain a natural overdrive from your amp.
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors - Expression Ramper, Expression Control Pedal, with storable expression preset settings£59.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors - Sunlight Reverb Pedal, Tape, Comb, and Pass modes, 9-volt DC£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 25th Sep
The humble tuner pedal is the quickest and easiest way of tuning your instrument. The most basic function allows standard tuning of your guitar but many offer alternative tunings and are stable across the entire frequency range allowing you to drop tune guitar or bass. Polytuners allow tuning of all strings simultaneously and are ideal for tuning on the fly.
- Peterson - StroboPLUS HD/HDC Carry Case, Lightweight, Semi-rigid Design, Removable Foam Insert£30.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 25th Oct
- Peterson - StroboPlus HDC, Handheld Strobe Tuner with Built-in Microphone, Metronome, and 200 Sweetened Tuning Presets£165.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETDue 25th Oct