Guitar Pedals & Effects
You’d think it would be enough that a guitarist found his perfect guitar and amp rig, but no, they still want to mess with their tone! And what better way than with a wide variety of effects from companies like BOSS, XVIVE, VALETON, CKK, FRIEDMAN, ONE CONTROL, VOODOO LABS, CARL MARTIN, PROVIDENCE, WAY HUGE, WAMPLER and many more…
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Zvex Fuzzolo Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Effect Pedal£115.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- ZVEX Vexter Fuzz Factory - Legendary Fuzz Pedal, Used Regularly By Matt Bellamy of Muse£175.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- ZVEX Vexter Fuzz Factory Vertical - Fuzz Effect Pedal£175.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Zvex Vexter 59' Sound Vertical Distortion Effects Pedal
- Zvex Vexter Box Of Rock Vertical Distortion Effects Pedal
The ultimate tool to sculpt your tone. From the more wide ranging graphic E.Q to allow control over bass,mid and treble to the parametric E.Q that allows you to boost or cut a specific frequency. An excellent tool for electric, acoustic and bass guitars.
- Xvive Tone Shaper Equalizer Micro Guitar Effect Pedal, Two-Band EQ, Upto 6dB Gain£34.50£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Boost pedals allow you make your sound "bigger" by adding more gain to your signal before it hits the input on your amp. They're typically used to help a solo cut through or to obtain a natural overdrive from your amp.
- Zvex Channel 2 Line Buffer / Boost / Overdrive Effect Pedal£95.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A phaser pedal is a modulation effect.Similar to a chorus but instead of delay it utilises all-pass filters. When mixed back with the original signal it creates comb filtering giving the swirling effect.
- Xvive W1 Wave Phaser 18V Guitar Effect Pedal, Intelligent Envelope Detector, LFO Sweep Control£78.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET