Guitar Pedals & Effects
You’d think it would be enough that a guitarist found his perfect guitar and amp rig, but no, they still want to mess with their tone! And what better way than with a wide variety of effects from companies like BOSS, XVIVE, VALETON, CKK, FRIEDMAN, ONE CONTROL, VOODOO LABS, CARL MARTIN, PROVIDENCE, WAY HUGE, WAMPLER and many more…
Control pedals and footswitches allow another method of controlling your instruments in realtime, allowing a more expressive performance.
- Korg - 'PU-2' Pedal Unit, Three Pedals: Damper, Sostenuto and Soft, Compatible With B1, SP-280 and LP-180£64.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Korg - 'EXP-2' Light Weight & Compact Volume Pedal, Expression Pedal, Foot Controller£72.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Korg EC5 5-Switch Multi-function Pedalboard for Korg Arranger Workstations£89.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A looper pedal will record as you play and then at the press of the switch loop the part you have just played allowing you to play over the top of the loop.Build up layer after layer or use it to create a backing to solo over. An ideal tool for solo singer song writers who want to build a "live" backing track to sing and play over.
- (B-Stock) Boss - 'RC-300' Loop Station, Three Stereo Tracks, Dedicated Fader Per Track, Expression Pedal£356.15FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
Multi effects units combine all the common effects and some uncommon ones into one box usually with a range of switches allowing you for example to create different patches allowing you to go from a clean sound with chorus straight into a high gain lead patch with delay with the press of a button. Infinite sounds in a compact package, the swiss army knife of guitar effects.
- (B-Stock) Boss GT-1, Guitar Multi-effects Pedal with 108 Effects and 198 Patches£135.16FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (B-Stock) Boss - 'ME-80' Guitar Multiple Effects Pedal, Multi-Dimensional Processing Technology, Rugged Floor Unit£192.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (B-Stock) Boss - 'GT-1000' Flagship Guitar Multi-Effects Processor, Ten Foot Switches, Polyphonic Tuner, Bluetooth£675.76FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.