Guitar Pedals & Effects
You’d think it would be enough that a guitarist found his perfect guitar and amp rig, but no, they still want to mess with their tone! And what better way than with a wide variety of effects from companies like BOSS, XVIVE, VALETON, CKK, FRIEDMAN, ONE CONTROL, VOODOO LABS, CARL MARTIN, PROVIDENCE, WAY HUGE, WAMPLER and many more…
A good power supply is essential when putting together your peda lboard. Asside from keeping things tidy around your feet they can also provide different voltages to match the individual pedal requirements. Pedals can be powered either by daisy chainging them together or by using an isolatied powersupply. An isolated supply should eliminate ground loops and any associated hum, as there's no grounding path between the pedals.
- MXR M238 ISO Power Supply,Pedalboard-Friendly With Ten Fully Isolated Outputs Ranging From 9V to 18V£135.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Load Box (also known as Dummy Load) units can enable you to record the output of an amplifier without having to drive a cab to full volume, enabling you to drive amps hard to capture the driven tone and the sag effect of valve amps, whilst choosing to make little or no noise in the process. Some devices have DI outputs, whilst others also have a built in cabinet and mic simulator, which lets you sculpt your perfect tone without having to worry about noise complaints, acoustics or having an extensive mic locker.
- Two Notes Le Clean, 2 Channel Tube Preamp Stompbox With MIDI, Ruby 12AX7AC5 HG Valve, B-Stock£234.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A place for those pedals that don't quite fit in to any particular catagory.
- Blackstar FS-12 Multi-Function Footcontroller (For ID Core 100/150)£73.69FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Meris MIDI I/O Unlimited MIDI Remote Capability for Meris Pedals£99.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Meris Preset Switch 4-way Footswitch, provides additional control to pedals£115.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss Sy-1 Guitar Synthesiser Pedal with 121 Sounds£175.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A phaser pedal is a modulation effect.Similar to a chorus but instead of delay it utilises all-pass filters. When mixed back with the original signal it creates comb filtering giving the swirling effect.
- MXR M290 Phase 95, Combines The Phase 45 and Phase 90 Circuits Toggled By The 45/90 SwitchWas: £114.49£96.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- MXR M199 Tap Tempo Swtch, Adjustable Tip/Ring Configuration£43.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay, Analog Delay Delivers Rich, Warm Bucket-Bridgade Delay With Up To 600ms Of Delay Time£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MXR M292 Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay, Tap Tempo Functionality, Optional Modulation, Original/Bright Toggle Switch£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MXR M300 Digital Reverb, Six Distinct Exquisitely Crafted Reverb Styles, A Hi-Fi Analogue Dry Path£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Earthquaker Devices Avalanche Run V2 Stereo Reverb & Delay Effects Pedal B-Stock£270.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
- MXR M68 Univibe Chorus / Vibrato, Classic Textures And Tones, Simple Three-Knob Interface, True Bypass Switching£126.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The humble tuner pedal is the quickest and easiest way of tuning your instrument. The most basic function allows standard tuning of your guitar but many offer alternative tunings and are stable across the entire frequency range allowing you to drop tune guitar or bass. Polytuners allow tuning of all strings simultaneously and are ideal for tuning on the fly.
- peterson StroboStomp HD - Compact pedal strobe tuner with pop-less true bypass and buffered output modes£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET