Guitar Pedals & Effects
You’d think it would be enough that a guitarist found his perfect guitar and amp rig, but no, they still want to mess with their tone! And what better way than with a wide variety of effects from companies like BOSS, XVIVE, VALETON, CKK, FRIEDMAN, ONE CONTROL, VOODOO LABS, CARL MARTIN, PROVIDENCE, WAY HUGE, WAMPLER and many more…
Effects more common to the world of acoustic guitar playing. Although there are no hard and fast rules, distortion is not a common effect with acoustic guitar. The parametric E.Q. is a fantastic addition to your acoustic set up allowing you endless sculpting of your tone or removing feedback at a gig. Reverb and modulation lend themselves well to acoustic guitar and the more modern mult ieffect units allow you to model different classic acoustic guitars from the rich in low end and full sounding dreadnought to the even tone of a smaller body and everything in between.
- (B-Stock) FISHMAN Aura Spectrum DI Preamp, 3-band EQ, One-knob compressor, Automatic feedback suppression£276.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
DI boxes convert both line and instrument inputs into balanced outputs that can be used in any mixer or or device with balanced inputs.
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- MXR CSP027 Timmy Overdrive Pedal, Designed with Paul Cochrane, MXR Mini Housing, 3 Clipping Styles
- MXR M267 Octavio Fuzz Pedal, 2 Simple Controls, Classic Hendrix Sound£139.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Way Huge WM41 Smalls Swollen Pickle Fuzz Pedal, Jumbo Fuzz Mk3,Loudness,Sustain,Filter Controls, Scoop,Crunch Switch£145.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Dunlop QZ1 Crybaby Q Zone, Fixed-wah Filter Pedal with Volume, Q Zone, and Peak Knobs, true bypass
- Boss OD-200 Hybrid Drive, Overdrive/Distortion Pedal, with 12 Drive Modes, Expression Pedal/Footswitch Input, and MIDI
- MXR DD25V3 Dookie Drive Version 3, Unicorn Limited Edition, High Gain, Green Day, Dookie,High Gain, Mid scoop
A place for those pedals that don't quite fit in to any particular catagory.
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Boss - DD-3T Digital Delay Pedal with Tap Tempo,12.5ms-800ms Delay Time, Short Loop,Hold Function, and Wet/Dry Output£117.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET