Guitar Pedals & Effects
You’d think it would be enough that a guitarist found his perfect guitar and amp rig, but no, they still want to mess with their tone! And what better way than with a wide variety of effects from companies like BOSS, XVIVE, VALETON, CKK, FRIEDMAN, ONE CONTROL, VOODOO LABS, CARL MARTIN, PROVIDENCE, WAY HUGE, WAMPLER and many more…
A good power supply is essential when putting together your peda lboard. Asside from keeping things tidy around your feet they can also provide different voltages to match the individual pedal requirements. Pedals can be powered either by daisy chainging them together or by using an isolatied powersupply. An isolated supply should eliminate ground loops and any associated hum, as there's no grounding path between the pedals.
- CIOKS 4 Pedal Board Power Supply Expansion Kit, 4 isolated DC-outlets, 9v, 12v 15v,18v£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CIOKS 4 - Adapter Kit Pedal Power Supply, 4 isolated DC-outlets, 5 V USB C Input, Global overload status LED, 5x cables£155.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CIOKS 8 - Expander Pedal Power Supply, 8 isolated DC-outlets, 9v, 12v 15v,18v£175.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CIOKS DC7 - Power Supply Brick with 7 DC Outlets, With 4 Selectable Voltages and Built-In Power Meter, 3 pin UK plug£215.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A looper pedal will record as you play and then at the press of the switch loop the part you have just played allowing you to play over the top of the loop.Build up layer after layer or use it to create a backing to solo over. An ideal tool for solo singer song writers who want to build a "live" backing track to sing and play over.
- Boss RC-5 13-hour Stereo Looper Pedal with Colour LCD, MIDI I/O, USB Import/Export, and Onboard Rhythm Tracks£175.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss - 'RC-500' Dual-Track Loop Station, 57 Patterns x 2 Variations, Buffered bypass, 32-bit Processing£263.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss RC-10R Stereo Looper Pedal for Guitar and Bass, with 280 Rhythm Presets, 99 Phrase Recording Slots, 6-hour Rec Time£263.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Pedal switchers allow multiple stomp boxes to be brought in and out of the signal chain with the push of a single footswitch. They can have multiple channels and allow individual loops to be configured to combine different effects together without having to switch the stomp boxes on/off individually giving the player easier control over their sound. Some switchers also offer advanced routing features, MIDI control as well as the ability to assign pre-sets.
- KMA Audio Machines - 'Tyler' Two Channel Frequency Splitter Pedal, buffered FX loop, 14 dB of optional boost£209.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Voodoo Lab - 'PX-8 Plus' Pedal Switcher, 128 preset combinations of effects via MIDI, Quiet Switching™ technology£339.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A place for those pedals that don't quite fit in to any particular catagory.
- Boss VE-500 32-bit Multi-FX, Looper, and Vocal Harmonizer Pedal with 99 User Presets, 1/4" Instrument In/Through£369.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Multi effects units combine all the common effects and some uncommon ones into one box usually with a range of switches allowing you for example to create different patches allowing you to go from a clean sound with chorus straight into a high gain lead patch with delay with the press of a button. Infinite sounds in a compact package, the swiss army knife of guitar effects.
- BOSS - 'GT-1000CORE' 250 User + 250 Preset Memory, Innovative Stompbox, USB audio/MIDI interface, Looper£615.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A phaser pedal is a modulation effect.Similar to a chorus but instead of delay it utilises all-pass filters. When mixed back with the original signal it creates comb filtering giving the swirling effect.
- Warm Audio - 'Jet Phaser' Phaser Pedal, Six Modes, True Bypass, Original 'Jet' Phase Circuit£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Keeley Abbey Verb Chamber Vintage Reverb guitar pedal, British Echo Chamber Tones, 9V DC powered£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley - 'Nocturner' Reverb Pedal, Reverse/Hall/Shimmer, True Bypass, Digital Reverb£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
The humble tuner pedal is the quickest and easiest way of tuning your instrument. The most basic function allows standard tuning of your guitar but many offer alternative tunings and are stable across the entire frequency range allowing you to drop tune guitar or bass. Polytuners allow tuning of all strings simultaneously and are ideal for tuning on the fly.
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.
- Tom Morello Signature Cry Baby Wah Guitar Effects Pedal£137.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET