Guitar Pedals & Effects
You’d think it would be enough that a guitarist found his perfect guitar and amp rig, but no, they still want to mess with their tone! And what better way than with a wide variety of effects from companies like BOSS, XVIVE, VALETON, CKK, FRIEDMAN, ONE CONTROL, VOODOO LABS, CARL MARTIN, PROVIDENCE, WAY HUGE, WAMPLER and many more…
DI boxes convert both line and instrument inputs into balanced outputs that can be used in any mixer or or device with balanced inputs.
- Radial JS3 - Passive Microphone Splitter with Jensen Transformer, Low-noise 1-in/3-out (2 Isolated, 1 Through)£238.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Keeley DDR 2-channel Multi-FX Pedal with 2 Drives, 2 Delays, and 2 Reverbs, Plus Optional True Bypass Switching£159.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley Red Dirt Overdrive Guitar Pedal with Drive, Tone, and Level Controls; and Status Indicator LED
- Keeley Electronics D&M Overdrive/Boost Pedal with Switchable FX Order£235.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Keeley Dark Side Multi-effects Pedal for Electric Guitar, with Fuzz, Delay, Flanger, Rotary Speaker, U-Vibe, and Phaser£299.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A flanger pedal is a modulation effect. Essentially the same as chorus but with a shorter delay time and utilising delay feedback. The distinctive sound comes from modulating the delay time giving you the classic sweep sound.
Multi effects units combine all the common effects and some uncommon ones into one box usually with a range of switches allowing you for example to create different patches allowing you to go from a clean sound with chorus straight into a high gain lead patch with delay with the press of a button. Infinite sounds in a compact package, the swiss army knife of guitar effects.
- Zoom B1X Four Bass Multi-effects Pedal with 9 Amp Models, 70 Onboard Effects, Looper, Built-in Drum Machine£89.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Zoom A1X Four - Multi-effect Processor for Acoustic Guitar, Saxophone, Trumpet, Violin, Harmonica, and Acoustic Bass£153.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Keeley Eccos Tape-style Digital Delay/Looper Effects Pedal with Looper, 3 Presets, Subdivisions, Tap Tempo, and Time£215.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
- Keeley 'Verb O Trem'' Reverb and Tremolo Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar, with 2 Reverb Types and 3 Tremolo Types£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET