Studio cables can include PHONO, RCA, JACK, MIDI and DMX connectors, and they’re essential in the studio for connecting equipment together. We stock cables of varying lengths and from different manufacturers like STAGG, and ADAM HALL.
No matter what length, what kind of connector, whether it's balanced or unbalanced or even what colour, we aim to have the right cable for you...
- Roland 5m GKC-5 Cable for Guitar Synthesizer Series and V-Guitar System£47.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Our digital cable range allows you to connect up your equipment that supports it. Digital connections will offer better audio quality and noise rejection in order to give you the very best sound from your setup.
- Neutrik NE8MX-B Protection for RJ45 Plug, etherCON, Rugged Die-cast Housing, Collets Strain Relief (Black)£3.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
Looms and snakes are collections of cables used for connecting up your equipment in the studio, or extending long runs in live performance situations. These great quality cables will help carry your audio to where you need it.
- HOSA DB25 to DB25 8-Channel Analog Snake Cable (Analogue Only) - 1.5ft£12.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- HOSA DB25 to DB25 8-Channel Balanced Analog Snake Cable (Analogue Only) - 15ft£50.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
We want to give you the ability to connect to anything your heart desires. As such we cover a massive range of adaptors, designed to let you connect to all sorts of devices. Want to change connector X into connector Y? Then you need an adapter. We aim to stock a wide selection, but please contact us if you require anything else and we will try to source rare items for you.
- RME HDSPe MADI FX OPTO-X Expansion Card - Adds Additional Optical MADI I/O To The RME HDSPe MADI FX£359.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order