These microphones are suitable for all forms of computer PC use, they feature either a 3.5mm jack or USB connectivity (check specifications to confirm). They are suitable for gaming, voice recording, internet / video chat and much more.
USB Mics include a digital converter, most dont have conventional XLR sockets, but provide an easy way of recording vocals into your computer. Fantastic for recording speech and voiceovers.
- Reloop sPodcaster Go USB Mic, USB 2.0, Cardioid, Frequency range 50 Hz – 18 kHz
- Samson 'Q2U' USB Microphone Bundle with Q2U USB/XLR Dynamic Microphone, Desktop Stand, and other accessories£70.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Samson 'Go Mic Mobile' Handheld Transmitter, Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule, 2.4GHz digital wireless£79.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Samson 'C01UPro' Large-diaphragm USB Condenser Microphone with Hypercardioid Pickup Pattern and Built-in Headphone Amp£89.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Samson 'UB1' Omni-Directional USB Boundary Mic, Plug-and-play operation on Mac OS and Windows, 10 ft USB cable included£100.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Samson 'Go Mic Mobile' Digital Wireless System with Q8 Dynamic Handheld Mic/Transmitter£229.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Condenser (or Capacitor) microphones are fantastic for detailed recording work. When using them for vocal recording, think about if you need a pop filter (to stop plosives) or a reflection shield to minimise room noise on recordings and produce a clearer result. All condenser microphones need a power supply from somewhere, either battery or 48V Phantom Power from a desk or interface.
- Audio Technica AT2020 TYO Condenser Microphone, Limited Edition, 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response£88.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Audio-Technica AT-2020 Studio Condenser Microphone, Stagg Mic Stand & Lead£96.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET