These microphones are suitable for all forms of computer PC use, they feature either a 3.5mm jack or USB connectivity (check specifications to confirm). They are suitable for gaming, voice recording, internet / video chat and much more.
- Razer Seiren Elite USB Microphone, Single Dynamic Capsule, Cardioid Pickup, High-Pass Filter, Gain Control, Limiter£199.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Condenser (or Capacitor) microphones are fantastic for detailed recording work. When using them for vocal recording, think about if you need a pop filter (to stop plosives) or a reflection shield to minimise room noise on recordings and produce a clearer result. All condenser microphones need a power supply from somewhere, either battery or 48V Phantom Power from a desk or interface.
- Tascam - TM-180, Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Cardioid Pickup PatternRRP: £148.00£109.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CAD - E50 Studio Condenser Microphone Kit, 34mm Large Gold Sputtered Diaphragm, High Sensitivity, Low Noise£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Beyerdynamic - M90 Pro X, Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount, Integrated Pop Filter, and Storage Bag£269.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- (Open Box) Audient - iD4 MKII 2in/2out Audio Interface, 1x Console Mic Pre, Dual Headphone Outputs£114.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Steinberg - UR22mkII Value Edition Two-Channel Audio Interface, Cubase Elements & Groove Agent Software£150.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Antelope Audio - 'Zen Go Synergy Core' 4 x 8 Bus-Powered USB-C Audio Interface, + Audeze LCD-X Creator OB Headphones£1,399.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order