These microphones are suitable for all forms of computer PC use, they feature either a 3.5mm jack or USB connectivity (check specifications to confirm). They are suitable for gaming, voice recording, internet / video chat and much more.
- AVerMedia Wireless Teacher Microphone AW315 with AW315C Charging Dock£363.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
USB Mics include a digital converter, most dont have conventional XLR sockets, but provide an easy way of recording vocals into your computer. Fantastic for recording speech and voiceovers.
- Shure MOTIV MV5 (Black) USB Microphone with 3 Recording Modes, Headphone Monitoring for Mac/iOS/Windows/Android
- Shure MOTIV MV5 (Gray) USB Microphone with 3 Recording Modes, Headphone Monitoring for Mac/iOS/Windows/Android
- Shure Motiv MV51 USB Microphone/Interface with 5 Recording Modes and Headphone Monitoring for Mac/iOS/Windows/Android£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Shure MOTIV MV88+DIG Video Kit Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone Kit with Tripod, Shoe-mount Mic Clip, Phone Clamp£219.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Condenser (or Capacitor) microphones are fantastic for detailed recording work. When using them for vocal recording, think about if you need a pop filter (to stop plosives) or a reflection shield to minimise room noise on recordings and produce a clearer result. All condenser microphones need a power supply from somewhere, either battery or 48V Phantom Power from a desk or interface.
- Aston - 'Element' Bundle, Cardiod, 48V Phantom Power, Ridyon Capsule£159.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 25th Nov
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- Shure MOTIV MVI USB Recording Interface with 5 DSP Recording Modes, and Headphone Monitoring for Mac/Windows/Android£105.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (B-Stock) PreSonus Studio 68 - 6-In/6-Out USB Audio Interface, 2 XMAX Class A Mic Pres, MIDI I/O£192.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Steinberg Guitar Recording Kit, includes Steinberg UR22c Audio/Midi interface, Cubase Artist 10.5, Line 6 Helix PluginWas: £384.00£294.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (B-Stock) RME Audio - 'Fireface 802' 4 Preamps, 24-Bit/192kHz A/D Resolution, 8 x 1/4" TRS Analog Outputs£1,140.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY