These external hot pluggable cards are for PC's which feature the Express Card slot. Usually on laptops and available in two form factors, ExpressCard 34 & ExpressCard 54 which are sized 34 and 54mm respectively. Note that a 34mm slot will only accept a ExpressCard 34, with a 54mm slot able to accept both types.
- 1 Port Lycom EK-202 e-SATA II 3GBps and 1 Port USB2 ExpressCard for Notebooks£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Sonnet Tempo SATA II Pro Express 34 - Professional 2-Port eSATA Host Controller£48.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
These wireless USB adapters connect into any USB port of a desktop or laptop. This allows the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network.
- Xclio XC-300-NUSB WiFi USB2.0 Nano Adaptor, 300Mbps, 802.11g/n, PC/Mac/LinuxWas: £6.49£4.19£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Xclio WL-USB-NANO-600 11ac 600MB/s (433+150) Nano Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, 802.11ac 2.4/5GHzWas: £9.98£8.39£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- WL-USB-1200 Xclio Dual Band AC1200 Wireless USB3. Network Adapter with Hi-Gain Antenna, 2.4/5Ghz, 802.11ac, WPS ButtonWas: £17.99
These cards are designed to give todays system more connectivity options. Ideal for using with external storage solutions, or todays digital cameras, these cards open up the world of high-speed interconnects to systems that did not originally have them or for simply adding more ports to a system.
These expansion cards add various types of storage functionality to a system. We offer cards that can be installed inside laptops to add fully functional SATA ports, and PCI-based cards can be used inside desktop PCs to add additional USB ports to the rear of a system.
- Lycom PC-112 2 Port e-SATA Cardbus Expander to 10 Units Multi Drives (NCQ & Port Multiplier)£27.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom PC-112R5 2 Port Raid 5 SATAII 2Port Cardbus (NCQ & Port Multiplier) for Notebooks£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cards are used to add extra SATA ports to a PC. They function by fitting into the PCI or PCI-Express slots spare on most motherboards, and the additional ports are found on the back panel of the PC. Make sure you've got a spare connector on your motherboard and enough room inside your case, before you buy.
- Lycom 64-105M Raid5 SATAII - 3Gbps Multilane 4xExternal 4Ports 64Bit Low Profile PCI-X Host£35.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A collection of cards designed to give systems additional connections such as serial, parallel, USB, or Firewire ports to enable the use of both legacy and newer digital products.
- Lycom IO-118 8 Port RS232 (Serial) & 5v Bus Power Low Profile Host for PCI-E and PCI Slot£38.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Brainboxes- PCMCIA 2 Port Velocity Serial (RS-422/485) PC Card with 128 Byte FIFO (PM-121)£129.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY