USB-based pendrives are portable-storage devices that contain flash memory for the ultimate in personal data storage. Today however, these pendrives are around half the size of a pen, or less. They feature USB connectivity for a direct connection to any system with a USB port. Most feature a ring attachment point for your keyring/lanyard strap. Advanced features on some include weather resistant construction, encryption/security and a capless design. Premium pendrives can offer capacities of up to 1TB and super-speedy transfers thanks to USB 3.1 Gen 2 support. Often these drives can sustain over 250MB/s transfer speeds when reading and writing large files.
Otherwise known as a USB Stick or USB Flash Drive. These compact solid state data pen drives are the ultimate in personal data storage. Look out for advanced features such as a ring attachment point for a keyring/lanyard, weather resistant construction, encryption/security and capless design.
- 16GB Kingston Datatraveler SE9 Metalic USB 2.0 Silver£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
USB 3.0 offers up to 5Gbps transfer speeds, along with being backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports. These compact USB Flash Drives / Pen Drives / Memory Sticks are the ultimate in personal data storage. Look out for advanced features such as a ring attachment point for a keyring/lanyard, weather resistant construction, encryption/security and capless design.
- 16GB Kingston USB3.0 DataTraveler 100 G3 Pen Drive£4.91£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 16GB Kingston DataTraveler50 USB 3.0, Fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) performance, Capless Design, Metal Casing£5.10£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- 16GB Kingston DTIG4/16GB USB 3.0 DataTraveler G4 Blue£5.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 32GB Intenso Speed Line USB 3.0 Pendrive, Up to 70MB/s Transfer, for Windows/MacOS/Linux£8.87£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY