USB-based pendrives are portable-storage devices that contain flash memory for the ultimate in personal data storage. Today however, these pendrives are around half the size of a pen, or less. They feature USB connectivity for a direct connection to any system with a USB port. Most feature a ring attachment point for your keyring/lanyard strap. Advanced features on some include weather resistant construction, encryption/security and a capless design. Premium pendrives can offer capacities of up to 1TB and super-speedy transfers thanks to USB 3.1 Gen 2 support. Often these drives can sustain over 250MB/s transfer speeds when reading and writing large files.
USB 3.0 offers up to 5Gbps transfer speeds, along with being backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports. These compact USB Flash Drives / Pen Drives / Memory Sticks are the ultimate in personal data storage. Look out for advanced features such as a ring attachment point for a keyring/lanyard, weather resistant construction, encryption/security and capless design.
- 128GB Verbatim 49189 Store 'n' Go V3, USB 3.0, 256-bit AES, Write 100MB/s, Read 35MB/s PC/MACWas: £13.49£9.59£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 32GB Kingston USB 3.0 DataTraveler 100 G3 Pen Drive£4.39£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 64GB Kingston DT100G3/64GB USB3.0 DataTraveler 100 G3 Pen Drive BlackRRP: £7.49£6.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 128GB Kingston DT100 G3 USB 3.0 DataTraveler G3 Flash / Pen Drive, 100MB/s Read, 10MB/s Write£13.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
Otherwise known as a USB Stick or USB Flash Drive. These compact solid state data pen drives are the ultimate in personal data storage. Look out for advanced features such as a ring attachment point for a keyring/lanyard, weather resistant construction, encryption/security and capless design.
- 64GB Kodak K952 USB2.0 Flash Drive Metal Design with Cap PC/MAC£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY