Switches / Firewalls
Products in this category enable you to expand and manage a home or office network - wired or wireless - with ease. Scan offers a wide range of both unmanaged and managed switches for the home and office environments, respectively.
These switches, available in 8 to 16 port. They are the ideal choice for small to medium network use. Switches allow connection of multiple network enabled devices, such as PC's, printers, security cameras, NAS drives etc.
- 8 Port Netgear GS110MX 5-speed, 10-Gigabit/Multi-Gigabit With 2 Port Uplinks Switch£162.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Netgear 8 Port, 5-speed, Web Managed Switches 10-Gigabit/Multi-Gigabit With 2 Port Uplinks£200.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Netgear XS512EM 10-Gigabit/Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Plus Switch£703.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These 24 to 48 port switches are the ideal choice for large office, schools, server applications and large corporate organisations. Geared towards high end networks which include devices such as NAS drives, security cameras, work stations and printers into one network.
- DrayTek HVE290 HDMI-over-IP/Ethernet Single Receiver Only£58.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Power over Ethernet switches are switches combine a power source and data through the Ethernet cable. This setup removes the need for a power source at the network device. These PoE switches are suitable for network webcam setups, intercom systems, VoIP and wireless access points where there is no power nearby. A non-PoE device will require a compatible PoE Splitter.
- Netgear GS108PP-100EUS 8 Port Poe/Poe+ Gigabit Unmanaged Switch£120.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Netgear MS510TXPP-100EUS 8-Port PoE+ Multi-Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switch with 10G Copper/Fibre Uplinks£414.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- 24 Port Netgear Insight Managed Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Smart Cloud Switch with 2 SFP and 2 SFP+ Fiber Ports£539.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY