Solid State Drives
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are currently the fastest form of storage available, and can give your system a massive boost in application and OS load times, data-transfer speeds and overall system responsiveness. Their lightning speed comes from using flash memory chips, which unlike traditional hard drives have no moving parts. This makes them more reliable, smaller, lighter and less power hungry, but they can cost significantly more and oftentimes have less capacity. Scan recommends that anyone in the market for a performance PC opts for an SSD.
- 1TB Corsair MP700 PRO, M.2 (2280) PCIe 5.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 11700MB/s Read, 9600MB/s Write, 1400k/1500kWas: £179.99£173.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- 1TB Corsair MP700 PRO /w Air Cooler, M.2 (2280) PCIe 5.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 11700MB/s Read, 9600MB/s Write, 1400k/1500k£199.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2TB Corsair MP700 PRO, M.2 (2280) PCIe 5.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 12400MB/s Read, 11800MB/s Write, 1500k/1600k£298.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2TB Corsair MP700 PRO /w Air Cooler, M.2 (2280) PCIe 5.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 12400MB/s Read, 11800MB/s Write, 1500k/1600k£319.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2TB Corsair MP700 PRO HYDRO X Series, M.2 (2280) PCIe 5.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 12400MB/s Read, 11800MB/s Write, 1500k/1600k£319.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1TB KIOXIA EXCERIA PLUS G3, M.2 (2280) PCIe 4.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 5000MB/s Read, 3900MB/s Write, 770k/950k IOPS£55.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2TB KIOXIA EXCERIA PLUS G3, M.2 (2280) PCIe 4.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 5000MB/s Read, 3900MB/s Write, 680k/950k IOPS£103.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The M.2 2230 PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD Perfect gaming performance suitable for your Valve Steam Deck, ASUS ROG Ally, Lenovo Legion Go, Microsoft® Surface, and other portable devices. Experience high-octane speeds perfect for todays Gaming requirements
Intended mainly for data centres, these SSDs are as good as it gets for high-speed storage. Using fast PCIe 3.0 lanes and the new Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) interface, which is designed specifically to take advantage of SSDs, these drives smash through previous SATA limitations with throughput of 2GB/s or more in some cases and high sustained performance too. The 2.5” models here use the new SFF-8639 connection, sometimes called Express Bay, which means they can be hot-swapped.
- 30.7TB Intel D5 P5316, 2.5" U.2 Enterprise SSD, PCIe 4.0 x4, 3D QLC NAND, Read 7000MB/s, Write 3600MB/s, 800k IOPS£2,778.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Here you will find various adaptors and other miscellaneous equipment for internal hard-drives to help adapt them to your requirements.
- 2 Bay ICY DOCK MB834MK-B V2 ToughArmor, 2x M.2 NVMe SSD Mobile Rack For 3.5" Bay (2 x SlimSAS SFF-8654 4i), Metal£226.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- StarTech.com Dual M.2 NVMe/AHCI SSD to PCIe 4.0 Adapter Card, Software RAID Functionality, Bifurcation Required£79.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen5 Card, PCIe 5.0/4.0, 4x M.2 PCIe 2242/60/80/110 Slots, Upto 512Gbps, Supports PCIe 5.0 NVMe RAID£88.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
SATA cables are used to connect hard disks, SSDs and optical drives to a PC's motherboard. Our range includes standard cables, versions with right-angled connectors to fit into tight spaces, SATA power adapters and SATA-to-MOLEX power connectors.