Solid State Drives
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are currently the fastest form of storage available, and can give your system a massive boost in application and OS load times, data-transfer speeds and overall system responsiveness. Their lightning speed comes from using flash memory chips, which unlike traditional hard drives have no moving parts. This makes them more reliable, smaller, lighter and less power hungry, but they can cost significantly more and oftentimes have less capacity. Scan recommends that anyone in the market for a performance PC opts for an SSD.
M.2 replaced the older mSATA standard. Available in 960GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB & 8TB sizes the M.2 SSD Connects to your device via an M.2 Socket using the newer PCI Express NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) controller variant designed to fully utilize the capability of high-speed PCI Express storage devices to perform many I/O (in/out) operations in parallel. These SSD's can achieve Read speeds in Excess of 3000MB/s and Write speeds over 2000MB/s making them the fastest available.
- 1TB Kingston SNVS/1000G NVMe NV1 M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe SSD, 3D-NAND, 2100MB/s Read, 1700MB/s WriteWas: £88.99£83.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- 1TB Refurbished Corsair MP400, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe 1.3 SSD, 3480MB/s Read, 1880MB/s Write, 190k/470k£83.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1TB Corsair MP400 R2, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe 1.3 SSD, 3480MB/s Read, 1880MB/s Write, 175k/470k£135.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2TB Corsair MP400 R2, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe 1.3 SSD, 3480MB/s Read, 3000MB/s Write, 330k/710k£259.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 4TB Refurbished Corsair MP400, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe 1.3 SSD, 3480MB/s Read, 3000MB/s Write, 610k/710kWas: £479.99£439.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These SSDs are ideal for businesses looking for reliable, long-lasting and efficient flash storage that will outpace any hard disk. Possible features include end-to-end data protection and full power-loss protection. Speeds are not as fast as PCIe-based drives, but prices are considerably lower and the SATA interface and 2.5” form factor means they're easy to implement in any desktop environment.
- Open Box 3.84TB Samsung PM883 2.5" Enterprise SSD, SATA 3 6Gb/s, TLC 3D/V-NAND, 550MB/s Read/520MB/s Write, 98k/28k IOPS£539.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Sabrent EC-SNVE USB 3.2 Type-C Enclosure, M.2 PCIe NVMe/SATA SSD, Tool Free, 10Gbps Speeds, Plug and Play, Aluminium£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Akasa Portable M.2 SATA /NVMe SSD to USB 3.2 Gen 2 Enclosure, Aluminium Design, Upto 10Gb/s Transfer Speed£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Akasa Vega Mate M.2 SATA /NVMe SSD to USB 3.2 Gen 2 Enclosure, Aluminium Design, RGB Fan, Upto 10Gb/s Transfer Speed£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- HighPoint SSD7104 Passive Cooled NVMe RAID Controller, 4x M.2 NVMe Ports, PCIe 3.0/4.0 x16, Cross-Sync Technology£371.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- HighPoint SSD6204 M.2 NVMe Full Height RAID Controller, 8Gbps/GT Per Lane, 4x M.2 NVMe Ports, PCIe 3.0 x2 per port£429.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2-Port HighPoint SSD7502, 2-Port Internal, NVMe, PCIe 4.0 x16, RAID 0/1, LP£455.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- HighPoint SSD7540 NVMe RAID Controller, 8x M.2 NVMe Ports, PCIe 4.0 x16, Low-Noise Hyper-Cooling£951.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 4-Port HighPoint SSD7580A RAID Controller Card, U.2 NVMe, PCIe 4.0 x16, Low-Noise Hyper-Cooling Solution£959.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY