Servers are dedicated, powerful computers used as the backbone for connecting lots of computers to a network. As the name suggests, they serve information to numerous connected client PCs. Servers need to be robust and reliable, so Scan partners with leading hardware providers such as Intel and NVIDIA to provide solutions at every budget.
These servers support the latest Intel Xeon scalable performance processors based on the Skylake SP architecture. Choose from a variety of specs, all with support for this new generation of LGA3647 processors. 11/07/2017.
These servers support the latest AMD EPYC processors based on the Zen architecture. Choose from a wide variety of specs, all with support for this new generation of SP3 processors.
If you'd like a custom built server please visit Scan 3XS Enterprise
The latest generation of Xeon server processors is based on the brand new Skylake-SP architecture which features several key improvements such as hardware support for AVX-512 instructions, a new cache architecture plus a new high bandwidth 6-channel memory controller and additional PCI-E lanes compared to previous-generation Xeon processors. The range spans Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum models, steadily offering more cores, more frequency and more cache plus the ability to support up 8-CPUs in a server with select models. 11/07/17.
- Intel Xeon W-3175X, S 3647, Skylake-SP, 28 Cores, 56 Threads, 3.1GHz, 3.8GHz Turbo, 38.5MB Cache, 255W, Retail£2,739.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These motherboards are intended for workstations and servers and support the latest Intel Xeon scalable performance processors based on the Skylake SP architecture. Choose from a variety of specs, all with support for this new generation of LGA3647 processors. 11/07/2017.
- ASUS IPMI 2.0 Management Upgrade Kit with KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse)£26.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
This industrial hardware is used for storing rack servers, and they're ideal for businesses with significant IT needs. Our selection ranges from vast floor-to-ceiling cabinets to smaller boxes, and we also stock accessories including shelves and cable-management panels.
- LMS Data 6U 19" 550x450mm Deep Wall Cabinet, Flatpack, Black£55.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Orion 24U Acoustic Rack , 600W x 800D x 1320H, Black£1,699.99
Rackmount PC Cases are designed for server enterprise solutions. They fit into server PC rack mounts. These PC cases are available in specific server sizes namely 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U etc. Advanced features on these cases include handles and specific drive bay slots.
Accessories for server cases, these include rails and brackets for mounting cases into racks.
- Logic Case 455mm Rail Kit, 2U height, 800mm Max Sliding Length£28.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- SilverStone RMS06-22 -Tool-less ball bearing sliding rail kit for RM201 and RM400, support 430mm wide, up to 45kgRRP: £46.99£41.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Xclio 1U 8 Way 13A PDU Extension Rack Switch Horizontal Mount Power Distribution Unit£17.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 600W Seasonic 2U Rack Mount Power Supply, 80 Plus Gold, 60mm Double Ball Bearing Fan, Intel EPS 12V Compliant£79.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Various additional items designed for use with specific servers.
- Asus Intel X550 AT2 10 Gigabit/s Ethernet 10GBASE-T, Dual Port, OCP Formfactor£218.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY