A specifically configured computer system which serves computers connected to a network.
Various additional items designed for use with specific servers.
- Tranquil PC Floor Mounting Kit for Windows Home Server Appliance£6.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- SuperMicro PWS-0019 Server PSU, 12A +12v, 1U Rack mount£34.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Supermicro 2U SAS/SATA Expander Backplane, with dual LSI SASX36 Expander Chips£100.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
This industrial hardware is used for storing rack servers, and they're ideal for businesses with significant IT needs. Our selection ranges from vast floor-to-ceiling cabinets to smaller boxes, and we also stock accessories including shelves and cable-management panels.
We stock a broad range of EMC Insignia hardware. At the top-end you'll find storage arrays that include multiple hard disks and industrial-level hardware, backup software, and specialised hard disks that can be used in EMC Insignia products.
- EMC AX150 Warranty uplift from 9x5 to 24x7 (1 year)£59.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- 500Gb EMC AX-S207-500 SATA2 Hard Drive EMC internal 22-position Sata plug£238.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- EMC Insignia Clariion AX150SCi-500 Storage Array with 3 x 500GB drives, iSCSI£1,408.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- EMC Insingia Clariion AX150SC-500 Storage Array with 3 x 500GB drives, Fibre Channel£1,558.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- EMC Insignia Clariion AX150-500 Storage Array with 4x500GB drives, Fibre Channel£2,988.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Servers are computers designed and setup specifically for always on use which serve other computers on a computer network. Many of them are for rack use which there are specific sizes namely 1U, 2U and 4U. A small selection are stand alone tower. Always check the specifications of the individual server to confirm what hardware is included.
Rackmount PC Cases are designed for server enterprise solutions. They fit into server PC rack mounts. These PC cases are available in specific server sizes namely 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U etc. Advanced features on these cases include handles and specific drive bay slots.
These server tower PC cases are a freestanding case solution for a server PC. They differ from a standard tower case in that they feature a large number of hard drive bays and cooling fans. Essential for server solutions where the systems are on for long periods of time serving client PC's.