Printers / Scanners
Basic printers offer the ability to obtain a hard copy on paper of anything displayed on your screen, and can be categorised into two areas - impact (dot-matrix) and non-impact (inkjet, laser). 3D printers have become more popular recently, and they enable you to print complex 3D shapes from plans. For example, you can now 3D print models, prototypes and parts, and with the cost coming down, hobby 3D printing is becoming a bigger industry.
Designed for high quality printing, these all-in-one devices combine the functions of an inkjet printer with the additional capabilities of other office type hardware and are designed for areas where space is at a premium.
**Please note: Printer cable not included. See cable list here
- Epson XP-345 Expression Home Wireless/USB InkJet Colour Printer Scanner Copier SD Slot£41.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a serial bus standard to connect devices to a host computer.
- 1.5m Creative Labs Mini USB 2.0 Cable - Type A (Male) to Mini B (Male), White£0.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1m Scan Micro USB 2.0 Cable - Type A (Male) to Micro B (Male), Cable for Charging & Sync Phones/Tablets£0.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1.8m Belkin USB 2.0 Printer Cable - Type A (Male) to Type B (Male) OEM
- 1.8m Scan USB 2.0 Extension Cable - Type A (Male) to Type A (Female), Black
- 50cm Scan Micro USB 2.0 Cable - Type A (Male) to Micro B (Male), Black
Parallel cables for use with printers and other peripherals as well as data transfer (Laplink) cables.
- 5m Parallel Printer Centronics Cable (BiDirectional) (25pin Male to 36pin Female )£0.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY