Printers / Scanners
Basic printers offer the ability to obtain a hard copy on paper of anything displayed on your screen, and can be categorised into two areas - impact (dot-matrix) and non-impact (inkjet, laser). 3D printers have become more popular recently, and they enable you to print complex 3D shapes from plans. For example, you can now 3D print models, prototypes and parts, and with the cost coming down, hobby 3D printing is becoming a bigger industry.
Designed for high quality printing, these all-in-one devices combine the functions of an inkjet printer with the additional capabilities of other office type hardware and are designed for areas where space is at a premium.
**Please note: Printer cable not included. See cable list here
- Epson XP-255 Expression Home WiFi InkJet Scanner/Printer/Copier, 50 Sheet Capacity, 8ppm, WiFi, USB£34.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a serial bus standard to connect devices to a host computer.
- 2.1m Belkin USB004 Black USB 2.0 Cable Type A (Male) to Type B (Male), Ideal for Printers
- 1m Scan Micro USB2.0 - Type A (Male) to Micro B (Male), Cable for Charging & Sync Phones/Tablets£0.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1.8m Scan USB 2.0 Extension Cable - Type A (Male) to Type A (Female), Black£1.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2m Scan USB 2.0 Cable - Type A (Male) to Mini B (Male), Ideal for Mobiles/Cameras/PSP/PDA£1.79£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1.8m Scan Micro USB 2.0 Cable - Type A (Male) to Micro B (Male), Black
- 2m Belkin USB005 USB 2.0 Cable - Type A (Male) to Type B (Male) Cable, Ideal for Printers
- 0.5m Newlink USB Cable - Type A (Male) to Serial COM (Male)£6.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY