PCI/PCI-E Add in Cards
These cards slot into various ports on a motherboard or laptop. Their purpose is to offer features that are not present otherwise, such as networking, USB, Thunderbolt, and WiFi support. These cards typically fit into a spare PCI or PCIe slot on a desktop motherboard or to a dedicated I/O port on a laptop, and they provide an easy way to upgrade the system without having to switch out the motherboard and CPU.
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- Intel QSFP+ Tranceiver Module, QSFP+ to 40 Gigabit Ethernet, Supports 4x 10GbE, Hotswappable£323.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Mellanox MCX556A-EDAT ConnectX-5 Ex VPI Adapter Card, PCIe4.0 x16, EDR InfiniBand + 100GbE Dual-Port QSFP28, FH Bracket£1,115.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
These cards offer a range of internal and external ports from slotting into the motherboard. Most of these cards use the PCI Express slot on your motherboard. Always check the specifications of the individual product to confirm the connectivity.
- StarTech.com 4 Port PCI Express Low Profile High Speed USB Card£32.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte GC-Titan Ridge Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Add In Card For Z390/H370/B360 Motherboards, mDP,DP, TB3/USB 3.1 Type-C£77.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cards are designed to give todays system more connectivity options. Ideal for using with external storage solutions, or todays digital cameras, these cards open up the world of high-speed interconnects to systems that did not originally have them or for simply adding more ports to a system.
- StarTech.com ST4300U3C3 USB Hub, 4x USB 3.0 Ports, 3x Charging ports (2x 1A, 1x 2A), Mounting Bracket Included£48.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- StarTech.com ST7300U3M USB Hub, 7x USB 3.0 Ports, Mounting Bracket Included£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- StarTech.com ST103008U2C USB Hub, 10x USB 3.0 Ports (2x Fast Charge/Sync Ports), Universal Adapter Included£58.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom DT-150E M.2 Key Module to M Key Socket Converter Board£13.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- Lycom UB-151 USB 3.1 Type-C Enclosure for M.2 NVMe SSD£35.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ICY BOX IB-1817M-C31 Portable M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, Aluminum 10Gbit/s USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C /A£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY