PCI/PCI-E Add in Cards
These cards slot into various ports on a motherboard or laptop. Their purpose is to offer features that are not present otherwise, such as networking, USB, Thunderbolt, and WiFi support. These cards typically fit into a spare PCI or PCIe slot on a desktop motherboard or to a dedicated I/O port on a laptop, and they provide an easy way to upgrade the system without having to switch out the motherboard and CPU.
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- Gigabyte GC-AQC107, 10GBASE-T PCIe 3.0 x4 Network Interface Card, Aquantia AQC 107, 1x RJ45, 10G/5G/2.5G/1000/100£101.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS XG-C100C Network Add-in-Card, PCIe x4, 1x 10GbE RJ45 Port, Built-in QoS£105.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS PEI-10G/82599-2S Network SFP+ Add-in-Card, 10 Gigabit/s Ethernet via 2x SFP+, PCIe Gen2 x8£208.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- QNAP QNA-T310G1T Thunderbolt3 to 10GBase-T Adapter£211.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Akasa AK-PCCM2P-02 M.2 SSD to PCIe Adap with M.2 heatsink supports 2230/2242/2260/2280 + Low profile bracket£17.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ICY BOX IB-1814-C31 External M.2 SATA USB 3.1 (Gen2) Enclosure Integrated Retractable Type-C£23.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Sintech PA-U2PCE - SFF-8639 NVMe SSD PCIe x4 Gen3 Adapter£41.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Icy Box IB-1816M-C31 Portable M.2 NVMe SSD Enclosure, 10Gbit/s USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY