PCI/PCI-E Add in Cards
These cards slot into various ports on a motherboard or laptop. Their purpose is to offer features that are not present otherwise, such as networking, USB, Thunderbolt, and WiFi support. These cards typically fit into a spare PCI or PCIe slot on a desktop motherboard or to a dedicated I/O port on a laptop, and they provide an easy way to upgrade the system without having to switch out the motherboard and CPU.
- Akasa AK-PCCM2P-03 M.2 PCIe SSD and M.2 SATA SSD adapter card with RGB LED and Heatsink£23.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Akasa AK-PCCM2P-04 Dual M.2 to PCIe Adapter, RGB, 2x M.2 PCIe NVMe M Slots, 2x PCIe Gen3 x4 Connectors, 2230/42/60/80£32.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 240GB Corsair Force MP300 M.2 + ICY BOX IB-1816M-C31 Portable M.2 NVMe SSD 10Gbit/s USB 3.1 Aluminium Enclosure£88.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 480GB Corsair Force MP300 M.2 + ICY BOX IB-1816M-C31 Portable M.2 NVMe SSD 10Gbit/s USB 3.1 Aluminium Enclosure£124.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A collection of cards designed to give systems additional connections such as serial, parallel, USB, or Firewire ports to enable the use of both legacy and newer digital products.
- 3m Cross Wired DB9 to DB25 Serial Null Modem Cable - Female/Male£4.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- Startech.com 2S1P PCI Express Serial Parallel Combo Card with Breakout Cable£30.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY