Network Cards / Accessories
In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to link two or more PCs together, with products aimed at home users and corporate installations. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security.
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- 1 Port Startech ST10000SPEXI PCIe 10Gb Ethernet Network Card, IEEE 802.3an, 10Gbps, Windows/Linux£238.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
- Ubiquiti, UniFi HD In-Wall, 802.11ac, Wave 2, Wi-Fi Access Point, 4 Port, Ethernet Switch£179.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Ubiquit,i UniFi UAP-AC-HD-5, Wave 2, Access Point, 5 Pack£1,475.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
- 1M Lindy CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable, Snagless, Green, 250Mhz, Gold Plated£2.48£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 2M Lindy CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable, Snagless, Green, 250Mhz, Gold Plated£3.98£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 3M Lindy CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable, Snagless, Green, 250Mhz, Gold Plated£4.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Ubiquiti, UniFi Direct, Attach Copper Cable, 10Gbps, High Speed, Ethernet, Fiber 3m£29.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- StarTech.com, SFP10GPC05M, 10GbE, Ethernet, 50cm/1.6ft, MSA Compliant, SFP+, Direct-Attach, Twinax Cable£40.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 5m Mellanox MC2210126-005 InfiniBand, Passive Copper Cable, 40GbE, QSFP£101.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 15m Mellanox LinkX MFA1A00-C015 Active Fiber Cable, 100GbE, QSFP£488.48£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 20m Mellanox LinkX MFA1A00-C015 Active Fiber Cable, 100GbE, QSFP£499.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
High End Copper Cable Ethernet and Optical fibre components and accessories.
- FS for Cisco SFP-10G-SR Compatible Ethernet SFP+ Transceiver Module, 850nm, Hot-pluggable, 10 Gigabit, Short Range, 300m£20.48£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 2 PORT D-Link DES-122G 1000BSX Fiber Gigabit Module for DES-3326£23.48£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- FS for Cisco SFP-10G-LR Compatible Ethernet SFP+ Transceiver Module, 1310nm, Hot-pluggable, 10 Gigabit, Long range, 10km£27.98£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 3m StarTech.com HP J9283B Compatible SFP+ Direct-Attach Twinax Cable, 10GbE, 30AWG, 100 Ohm impedance£42.98£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Mellanox ConnectX EN MFM1T02A-LR Ethernet SFP+ Transceiver Module, Hot-pluggable, 1Gb/s, Long Range, 850nm, 500m£50.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Mellanox MCP1600-C005E26L Ethernet Passive Copper Cable, 100GbE, 100Gb/s, QSFP28, 5m, Black, 26AWG, CA-L£249.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- NETGEAR AXM765-10000S Ethernet SFP+ Transceiver Module, Hot-pluggable, 10GBASE-T, Short range, 100m£319.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Mellanox MCX455A-FCAT Single Port Networking Card, FDR & 40/56GbE, PCIe 3.0 x16, QSFP28/QSFP+/QSFP£474.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Mellanox MCX455A-FCAT Dual-Port Networking Card, FDR & 40/56GbE, PCIe 3.0 x16, QSFP28/QSFP+/QSFP£712.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.