Network Cards / Accessories
In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to link two or more PCs together, with products aimed at home users and corporate installations. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security.
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. M.2 is a compact format designed to connect directly to the motherboard and provide a connection over wireless to other users, devices and the outside world.
- Intel M.2 11AX Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+), Bluetooth 5.1, No VPRO£13.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 29th Jul
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. RJ45 is the common wired interface used to connect via Ethernet to network switches and routers.
- StarTech.com Single Port PCI Express Gigabit Network PCIe Card, 802.3/u/ab, Wake-On-LAN, Low Profile Bracket£18.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
- 1 Port Intel Gigabit PRO EXPI9301CTBLK 1000CT Gigabit PCI-e Network Adapter - OEM£23.94£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2 Port Intel PRO/1000 PT Copper Gigabit Server Adaptor Card, PCIe 1.0 x4, 10/100/1000, 2x RJ45, FH+LP Brackets, Dell OEM£64.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
- ASUS PCE-N15 300Mbps Wireless 802.11N PCI Express WiFi Adaptor Twin Antenna£13.19£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte GC-WB1733D-I ,1733Mbps AC Wireless PCIe Adapter + Bluetooth 5, PCIe 2.0 (x1), Intel 9260£26.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These wireless USB adapters connect into any USB port of a desktop or laptop. This allows the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network.
- ASUS USB-N10 Nano B1 Wi-Fi Adapter, USB 2.0, 150Mbps, 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n, WEP/WPA/WPA2£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- TP-LINK Archer T2U Nano AC600 Wireless USB Adapter, Dual-Band 2.4+5GHz(600Mbps), USB 2.0, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac£12.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
An Ethernet network cable is used to connect a computer to other users or devices via a switch or router creating a network. Cat-6 or Cat-6a can support up to 10 Gigabit (10Gbps) speeds and features RJ45 end plugs, and thicker sheaths than Cat-5 cabling.
- 0.5m Xclio Grey CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 0.25m Xclio CAT6A S/FTP Patch Lead Cable, Snagless, Black, 600Mhz, 4x 26 AWG£0.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1M Xclio Grey CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£1.12£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1M Xclio Grey CAT6A RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£1.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
- 3M Xclio Grey CAT6A RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 5M Xclio Grey CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£2.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 25M Xclio Grey CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£5.69£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.