Network Cards / Accessories
In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to link two or more PCs together, with products aimed at home users and corporate installations. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security.
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. M.2 is a compact format designed to connect directly to the motherboard and provide a connection over wireless to other users, devices and the outside world.
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260 M.2 Card WiFi/ Bluetooth 5, 9260NGW, M.2 Key A/E 2230, 1730Mbps 2.4/5GHz, DL MU-MIMO, vPro,OEMWas: £21.98£19.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network cards are added to desktop PCs, workstations or servers to enable connectivity to other users, devices and the outside world. RJ45 is the common wired interface used to connect via Ethernet to network switches and routers.
- 1 Port Intel Gigabit PRO EXPI9301CTBLK 1000CT Gigabit PCI-e Network Adapter - OEM£23.94£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
- 1 Port Intel I210-T1 Gigabit Ethernet Server PCI-E Network AdapterWas: £59.99£49.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- 2 Port Intel Gigabit E1G42ET Gigabit 10/1000 PCIe Server Adapter OEMWas: £79.99£69.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- 4 Port Intel I350-T4 Gigabit Network Card RJ-45, Copper, PCI-e x4, OEM£143.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
- GIGABYTE GC-WBAX210 11AX Wireless NIC PCIe, 2400Mbps, Dual-Band, External Magnetic Antenna Base, Intel WiFi 6, BT 5.2Was: £39.98£35.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
These wireless USB adapters connect into any USB port of a desktop or laptop. This allows the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network.
- Xclio XC-300-NUSB WiFi USB2.0 Nano Adaptor, 300Mbps, 802.11g/n, PC/Mac/LinuxWas: £7.49£4.79£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Xclio WL-USB-NANO-600 11ac 600MB/s (433+150) Nano Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, 802.11ac 2.4/5GHzWas: £9.98£8.39£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- WL-USB-1200 Xclio Dual Band AC1200 Wireless USB3. Network Adapter with Hi-Gain Antenna, 2.4/5Ghz, 802.11ac, WPS ButtonWas: £17.99£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
- NETGEAR EX7700 Nighthawk X6 Wifi Range Extender, Black, 4x Antennas, MU-MIMO, Tri-Band (400+866+866Mbps), GbE, 802.11acWas: £119.99£109.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
These aerials and accessories are for a range of wireless computer products. They include products that will extend the range of the wireless signal. Note that many of these products are specific to particular brands and products, so always check the specification to confirm the application and fitment.
- Dlink DWL-M60AT Directional 6DBi Indoor 2.4GHz desktop Antenna (reverse SMA connector)Was: £9.98£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Transceivers are a required modular interface when using fibre networking technologies. Whether SFP, SFP+, QSFP+, QSFP28 or QSFP56 - these transceiver modules slot into the compatible switch ports to deliver the fastest speed data transmissions whilst providing the lowest latencies.
- 1 Port D-Link DGS-711 GBIC Transceiver Module 1000BaseT, 100 m 3.3 V 5 VWas: £29.99£19.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These Internet Protocol cameras are used for surveillance. They can send
and receive their video data via a computer network and the Internet. Their connection to a network via a wired or wireless router allows the video to be sent to a computer. Some advanced features include the ability to log directly into the camera over the internet using a web browser. Check specifications of individual product to confirm features.
- MSI Panocam IP Cam Wireless FishEye 360° lens HD 1600x1600 res Mic Speaker PC/MAC/iOS/Android£70.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY