1 & 2 Drive Bay Desktop Network Attached Storage Systems
These small-scale NAS units hold one or two HDDs. While this does limit their storage capacity a little, it also keeps their size and cost down. There are options for personal and family home use with user-friendly set-ups as well as for business users in a small or home office environment with more advanced features and greater processing power. These units are not sold with hard disks so you'll need to add your own – it's best to get matching models and capacities, especially if you plan on using RAID.
If need more info to help you choose the right NAS, or you can't see the exact specification you'd like custom built NAS please click here.
- 1 Bay Synology DiskStation DS124 Desktop NAS, Realtek RTD1619B Quad Core, 1GB DDR4, 2.5"/3.5" SATA, GbE, 2x USB 3.2£164.99
- 2 Bay Synology DiskStation DS223J Desktop NAS, Realtek RTD1619B Quad Core, 1GB DDR4, 2.5"/3.5" SATA, GbE, 2xUSB 3.2 Gen1£179.99
- 2-Bay Qnap TS-233 NAS, Arm Quad Core CPU, 1GbE, 2GB Ram, 2x 2.5”/3.5” SATA3, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.2 Gen1£203.99
- 2 Bay Synology DiskStation DS223 Desktop NAS, Realtek RTD1619B Quad Core, 2GB DDR4, 2.5"/3.5" SATA, GbE, 3xUSB 3.2 Gen 1£255.49
- 2 Bay QNAP TS-264-8G NAS Enclosure, 8GB RAM, Celeron N5095 Quad Core, 2x SATA III, 2x M.2, 2x 2.5GbE, USB 3.2 Gen2
- 2 Bay Synology Diskstation DS723+, AMD Ryzen R1600 Dual Core, 2GB DDR4, 2x M.2, 2.5"/3.5", 2x GbE, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 2 Bay QNAP TS-253E-8G NAS Enclosure, 8GB RAM, Celeron J6412 Quad Core, 2x SATA III, 2x M.2, 2x 2.5GbE, USB 3.2 Gen2£559.99