Motherboards - Intel
The motherboard is the central hub of a PC, the board to which every other main component connects – CPUs in the socket, memory in the DIMM slots, and GPUs, sound cards and other expansion cards in the PCI slots. Hard disks, SSDs, optical drives and front-panel ports also connect to it. Intel motherboards have numerous socket types, chipsets and form factors, so make sure you've got the right configuration before buying. Intel's latest product range includes the mainstream LGA1151 and high-end LGA2066 sockets used by the Z370 and X299 chipsets, respectively. Feel free to contact Scan for buying advice prior to purchase.
The Intel B365 chipset is a mid-range chipset for Intel 8th and 9th generation Core processors. Like the H370 and B360 chipsets, B365 does not support overclocking only supports a single graphics card. It supports RAID, Intel Optane Memory & 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen1. Another notable trade-off with B365, is that the chipset supplies less PCIe 3.0 Lanes for other devices than both of the more expensive Z370 & H370 chipsets. These particular boards are compact micro-ATX designs with middling expandability.
Please Note: Despite utilising the same LGA1151 socket as 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, ONLY Intel 8th and 9th Gen. CPUs are compatible with these Intel B365 Motherboards.
- ASRock B365M Pro4-F, Intel B365, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Single M.2, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 A+C, MicroATX£71.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The X299 chipset is Intel's flagship model for extreme desktop systems including gaming PCs and content creation workstations. With its LGA 2066 socket, this chipset supports Intel's most powerful desktop CPUs from the Skylake X and Kaby Lake X ranges. It supports quad-channel DDR4 memory, providing unparalled memory bandwidth. With up to 44 PCI-E 3.0 lanes available, these motherboards deliver masses of bandwidth for SLI and CrossFireX configurators, offering unrestricted performance in games and graphic intensive content creation applications. With heaps of USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s ports and overclocking features these motherboards are the ultimate platform for high-performance desktop PCs. These particular X299 models are ATX or larger for full-size desktop PCs.
Despite using the new Socket 2066, the external layout is the same as Socket 2011-3, so you can use any of these coolers with your new Socket 2066 motherboard.
- ASRock X299 Steel Legend, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 3-Way SLi/CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.2 A+C, ATX£239.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASRock X299 Creator, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Triple M.2, 3-Way SLi/CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.2 A+C, ATX£443.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Yubico USB dongles help secure your PC or laptop, preventing unauthorised access.
They combine hardware-based authentication, public key cryptography to prevent unauthorised users from accessing compatible software and websites.
- HYPERSECU Hyper FIDO Mini K5 U2F/FIDO2/OTP Security Key, USB 2.0 Type A, Strong Authentication, Windows/Mac/Linux£8.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
- HYPERSECU Hyper FIDO Titanium Pro U2F/FIDO2/OTP Security Key, USB 2.0 Type A, Strong Authentication, Windows/Mac/Linux£17.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock