Motherboards - Intel
The motherboard is the central hub of a PC, the board to which every other main component connects – CPUs in the socket, memory in the DIMM slots, and GPUs, sound cards and other expansion cards in the PCI slots. Hard disks, SSDs, optical drives and front-panel ports also connect to it. Intel motherboards have numerous socket types, chipsets and form factors, so make sure you've got the right configuration before buying.
The Intel Z370 chipset is the flagship chipset for Intel 8th generation Core processors, codename Coffee Lake. It supports two graphics cards, the most USB ports and is required for overclocking. These particular boards are full size ATX designs with maximum expandability.
Please Note: Despite utilising the same LGA1151 socket as 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, ONLY Intel 8th Gen. 'Coffee Lake' CPUs are compatible with these Intel Z370 Motherboards.
- NZXT N7 Z37XT w/ Black Covers, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.0, ATX£279.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- NZXT N7 Z37XT w/ White Covers, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.0, ATX£279.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/3-Way CrossFire, GbE/WiFi, USB 3.1, ATX£377.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These motherboards are based on the entry-level Intel H110 chipset for LG1151 Skylake processors. With no support for overclocking or RAID, these affordable boards are ideal for low cost, small form factor home and office PCs. 28/09/15
Please note: In order to use a 7th Generation 'Kaby Lake' Intel CPU with these Motherboards, you will need to ensure you are running the latest BIOS version before installing the CPU.
- Biostar H110MHC V7, Intel H110, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Realtek GbE, USB 3.0, MicroATX£40.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The X299 chipset is Intel's flagship model for extreme desktop systems including gaming PCs and content creation workstations. With its LGA 2066 socket, this chipset supports Intel's most powerful desktop CPUs from the Skylake X and Kaby Lake X ranges. It supports quad-channel DDR4 memory, providing unparalled memory bandwidth. With up to 44 PCI-E 3.0 lanes available, these motherboards deliver masses of bandwidth for SLI and CrossFireX configurators, offering unrestricted performance in games and graphic intensive content creation applications. With heaps of USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s ports and overclocking features these motherboards are the ultimate platform for high-performance desktop PCs. These particular X299 models are ATX or larger for full-size desktop PCs.
Despite using the new Socket 2066, the external layout is the same as Socket 2011-3, so you can use any of these coolers with your new Socket 2066 motherboard.
- ASRock Extreme4, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A+C, ATX£207.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 3-Way SLi/CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, ATX£224.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS WS X299 PRO/SE, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, U.2, Dual M.2, 3-Way SLi/CrossFire, Dual GbE, USB3.1 Gen2 A+C, ATX£371.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS WS X299 SAGE, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Dual U.2, Dual M.2, 4-Way SLi/CrossFire, Dual GbE, USB 3.1 A+C, CEB£522.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Save the hassle of choosing all the components separately and upgrade your PC the easy way with a pre-selected bundle of components based around a new CPU and motherboard. These bundles will save you money as they are discounted compared to buying all the components separately.