Memory - RAM
Random Access Memory (RAM) is where data the CPU is working with is temporarily stored. More RAM is generally better, although there are diminishing returns above 16GB for consumer PC, while 32-bit versions of Windows only support a maximum of 4GB. Speed, measured in MHz, is another consideration, as is latency, but most importantly memory needs to be compatible with your motherboard: it'll either be DDR, DDR2, DDR3 or DDR4, and modern AMD- and Intel-based PCs use DDR4 memory alone. Smaller SODIMM modules for laptops and mini PCs and ECC registered memory for servers are all available in this category.
DDR5 SDRAM is the fastest and most efficient consumer memory available. It's compatible with Intel's 12th gen Core Alder Lake processors. The modules found here are designed for dual-channel configurations and include two modules for best performance or single modules for a cheap upgrade.
DDR5 Memory will be listed below with the BUY button in batches when free stock becomes available. During the time that the modules are live on the website customers can purchase them either online or through our sales team over the phone. We recommend purchasing online as the fastest way to complete your order as we cannot guarantee that stock will remain available while you wait in a queue on live chat or over the phone. Once stock is removed from sale customers will not be able to purchase it over the phone so we ask that you do not call us to try to buy unless it is available to buy on the website.
- 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair DDR5 Vengeance Black, PC5-48000 (6000), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 36, XMP 3.0, 1.25V£287.99
- 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair DDR5 Vengeance Black, PC5-48000 (6000), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 36, XMP 3.0, 1.35V£290.48
- 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair DDR5 Vengeance Black, PC5-49600 (6200), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 36, XMP 3.0, 1.3V£299.99
- 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair DDR5 DOMINATOR Platinum RGB White, PC5-49600 (6200), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 36, XMP 3.0, 1.3V£421.99
- 64GB (2x32GB) Corsair DDR5 DOMINATOR Platinum RGB Black, PC5-44800 (5600), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 40, XMP 3.0, 1.25V£599.99
ECC Registered DDR4 server memory brings maximum speed and efficiency to AMD's 8-channel EPYC 7002-series CPUs.
Server memory is designed to have rock solid stability 24/7. ECC (error correcting code) modules are immune to errors, while registered/buffered sticks reduce memory controller load and ensure additional stability when using many modules together. Motherboards need to support ECC and registered memory for these features to work. These particular modules are rated up to 3200MHz.
- 16GB Micron DDR4 UDIMM Server DRAM, PC4-25600 (3200), ECC, CAS 22-22-22, 1.2V£89.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 128GB Micron DDR4 LRDIMM Server DRAM, PC4-25600 (3200), ECC, CAS 22-22-22, 1.2V£998.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order