Network Cables - CAT-5
A network cable (Ethernet) is used to connect a computer to a network. This can be a range of setups such as a broadband router feeding a single computer, two computers connected directly to each other, or a multiple number of computers and a network printer all connected to a server or router. RJ45 is the plug type. The general difference between CAT5 and CAT6 cabling is the increased transmission performance with CAT6. Note that there are two configurations of cables, Straight and X-Over (crossover). A X-Over cable is only used when connecting two computers directly to each other, or when connecting a computer directly to a peripheral for setup/configuration purposes.
- 2m Techlink 726692 FLAT Cross Over (X-Over) CAT-5e RJ45 Cable 10/1000£0.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- Targus 3-In-1 Cable Set Retractable Network/Phone/USB with Holder - Travel MUST!£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 20m Xclio Cat 5e Gigabit Snagless Moulded RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 25M Xclio Grey CAT5e RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 305m Xclio RJ45 PVC CAT-5e CCA Boxed Reel UTP Cable 24AWG Solid Black£26.39£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY