In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to connect your PCs to the internet, such as modems and routers, plus switches and cables for larger networks. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security. Premium routers offer more speed, coverage, and features than the simple devices often provided by the broadband company.
Take advantage of the latest Wireless AX, also known as WiFi 6, standard to build an ultra-fast network. This category includes WiFi NICs for installing inside a PC plus compatible broadband routers.
These routers deploy the speed advantage gained by using the latest 802.11ac WiFi standard to make sure your home network is as fast as possible. These routers are some of the best-looking on the market, so it's worth exploring this category if you want a piece of hardware that'll look as good as it runs.
- D-Link DIR-850L AC1200 WiFi Router, Black, EU Stock, Dual-Band (300 + 867Mbps), 4x GbE, 802.11ac/b/g/n£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Mesh routers provide superior WiFi coverage than standard routers. They work by including multiple units, which you can place around your home or office. Each unit communicates with one another using a private radio channel, improving bandwidth and reliability.
- Netgear 3-Pack Orbi RBK753 AX4200 WiFi 6 System, 6x Antennas Per Unit, MU-MIMO, Tri-Band (600+1200+2400Mbps), GbE, 11axRRP: £599.99£575.99Due 11th Oct
- TP-LINK TL-PA7027P KIT AV1000 2 Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit, HomePlug AV/AV2 Standard, 802.3 / 802.3u£58.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
HomePlug is the family name for various power line communications. Here we have HomePlug devices for network/data communication through a home electrical circuit. Useful for extending a wired network when a wireless network is not possible due to thick walls for example. The plug units feature a RJ45 network port to plug in a network cable. Advanced features include secure transmission between the plugs, wireless access points and the ability to add extra plugs with some products. Check the individual specifications of a product to confirm what features are available.
- TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT V2, 300Mbps, AV600, Wireless N Powerline Adapter Kit£34.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- TP-LINK TX401 10 Gigabit Network Adapter, PCIe x4, 1x 10GbE RJ45 Port, Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets£112.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
- FS 24-Port Cat6 Feed Through Patch Panel, Unshielded, 1U Rack Mount£50.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
- NETGEAR WAC505 Business WiFi Access Point, Managed, MU-MIMO, Dual-Band (300+867Mbps), GbE, 802.11ac, PoE£66.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- NETGEAR WAC564 Insight Instant Mesh WiFi Access Point, MU-MIMO, Tri-Band (400+866+1733Mbps), 4x GbE, 802.11ac£166.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- NETGEAR WAC505B03 3 Pack Business WiFi Access Point, Managed, MU-MIMO, Dual-Band (300+867Mbps), GbE, 802.11ac, PoE£178.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- NETGEAR WAC510B03 3 Pack Business WiFi Access Point, Managed, MU-MIMO, Dual-Band (400+867Mbps), GbE, 802.11ac, PoE£264.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- NETGEAR WAC540B03 3 Pack Business WiFi Access Points, MU-MIMO, Tri-Band (400+867+1733Mbps), GbE, 802.11ac, Ceiling Mount£535.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.