In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to connect your PCs to the internet, such as modems and routers, plus switches and cables for larger networks. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security. Premium routers offer more speed, coverage, and features than the simple devices often provided by the broadband company.
Mesh routers provide superior WiFi coverage than standard routers. They work by including multiple units, which you can place around your home or office. Each unit communicates with one another using a private radio channel, improving bandwidth and reliability.
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
- 0.5m Scan CAT-6 RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable, 10/100/GbE,White£0.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1m Scan CAT-6 RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable, 10/100/GbE,White£1.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2m Scan CAT-6 RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable, 10/100/GbE,White£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 5m Scan CAT-6 RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable, 10/100/GbE,White£2.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- 4 Port Intel X710-T4 10GbE Converged Network Adaptor 100Mb LAN,GigE,10 GigE£515.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY