In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to connect your PCs to the internet, such as modems and routers, plus switches and cables for larger networks. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security. Premium routers offer more speed, coverage, and features than the simple devices often provided by the broadband company.
These routers deploy the speed advantage gained by using the latest 802.11ac WiFi standard to make sure your home network is as fast as possible. These routers are some of the best-looking on the market, so it's worth exploring this category if you want a piece of hardware that'll look as good as it runs.
- TP-LINK ARCHER C5400X MU-MIMO, Tri-Band, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, 8x GLAN, 2xUSB 3.0, Wireless, Gaming Router£350.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- D-Link DPE-101GI 1-Port Gigabit PoE Injector, Plug-and-Play, 802.3af Compliant£23.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
- D-Link DPE-301GI1-Port Gigabit 30W PoE Injector, IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)/802.3af (PoE) Compliant£41.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gbics DGS-712-C GbE SFP Module, 1000BASE-T RJ45 to SFP, Compatible With All D-Link Switches Supporting SFP£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
- Ubiquiti airMAX M2 NanoStation Loco, 150+Mbps, 2.4GHz, 802.11n, Panel Antenna, Fast Ethernet PoE£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link DAP-2610 Wireless AC1300 Wave2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point£109.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1D-Link DWL-3610AP Wireless Selectable Dual-Band Unified Access Point£119.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link DAP-3662 Wireless AC1200 Concurrent Dual-Band PoE Outdoor Access Point£313.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link Wireless AC1750 Simultaneous Dual-Band PoE Access Point£365.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link DSR-1000AC Wireles AC Dual Band Unified Service Router£380.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY