In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to connect your PCs to the internet, such as modems and routers, plus switches and cables for larger networks. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security. Premium routers offer more speed, coverage, and features than the simple devices often provided by the broadband company.
These routers deploy the speed advantage gained by using the latest 802.11ac WiFi standard to make sure your home network is as fast as possible. These routers are some of the best-looking on the market, so it's worth exploring this category if you want a piece of hardware that'll look as good as it runs.
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC2900 Gaming Router, MU-MIMO, Dual-Band 2.4+5GHz (750+2167Mbps), GeForce NOW Ready, 802.11ac£229.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Mesh routers provide superior WiFi coverage than standard routers. They work by including multiple units, which you can place around your home or office. Each unit communicates with one another using a private radio channel, improving bandwidth and reliability.
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- Intel 4-Port E1G44ET2 V2 Gigabit PCIe Server Network Card£311.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
- TP-LINK MC112CS 10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter,100M SC/UPC Port, 100M RJ45 Port£32.10£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Netgear EPS90W-100UKS External Power Supply Unit, 90W, 54V @ 1.66A
- Netgear EPS130W-100UKS External Power Supply Unit, 130W, 54V @ 2.4A£44.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Netgear EPS200W-100UKS External Power Supply Unit, 200W, 54V @ 3.7A£70.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.