In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to connect your PCs to the internet, such as modems and routers, plus switches and cables for larger networks. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security. Premium routers offer more speed, coverage, and features than the simple devices often provided by the broadband company.
These high-performance routers are ideal for demanding home networks. Many include dual-band connections, high-end features and huge ranges, so you can be sure you'll stay connected - no matter how busy you're household.
- ASUS Lyra, AC2200 487+867+867Mbps, Tri-Band Support, Multi User, GbE, 802.11ac, IPv6, 3-Pack£377.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
HomePlug is the family name for various power line communications. Here we have HomePlug devices for network/data communication through a home electrical circuit. Useful for extending a wired network when a wireless network is not possible due to thick walls for example. The plug units feature a RJ45 network port to plug in a network cable. Advanced features include secure transmission between the plugs, wireless access points and the ability to add extra plugs with some products. Check the individual specifications of a product to confirm what features are available.
- TP-LINK AV600 600Mbit/s Ethernet LAN Wi-Fi White Single PowerLine network adapter£36.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
- 24 Port 1U Scan CAT 6 Patch Panel In Line Keystone Jack Coupler£19.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 24 Port 1U Scan CAT5e Patch Panel In Line Keystone Jack Coupler£19.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 24 Port 1U Scan CAT 6A Shielded Patch Panel In Line Keystone Jack Coupler£39.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
- Ruckus ZoneFlex R710 Unleashed Wireless Access Point, 802.11ac, Dual Band, upto 1.7Gbps, 4x4 MIMO, GbE, PoE, 4 Streams£995.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 M.2 Card Desktop Kit 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2£21.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY