In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to connect your PCs to the internet, such as modems and routers, plus switches and cables for larger networks. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security. Premium routers offer more speed, coverage, and features than the simple devices often provided by the broadband company.
Take advantage of the latest Wireless AX, also known as WiFi 6, standard to build an ultra-fast network. This category includes WiFi NICs for installing inside a PC plus compatible broadband routers.
An Ethernet network cable is used to connect a computer to other users or devices via a switch or router creating a network. Cat-6 or Cat-6a can support up to 10 Gigabit (10Gbps) speeds and features RJ45 end plugs, and thicker sheaths than Cat-5 cabling.
- 1M Xclio Grey CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£1.12£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M Xclio Blue CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£1.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 3M Xclio Black CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 5M Xclio Grey CAT6A RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£3.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
- Xclio Krone Style IDC Punchdown Tool Combo Removal ToolWas: £3.98£2.39£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
These wireless USB adapters connect into any USB port of a desktop or laptop. This allows the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network.
- ASUS USB-N10 Nano B1 Wi-Fi Adapter, USB 2.0, 150Mbps, 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n, WEP/WPA/WPA2£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- TP-LINK Archer T2U Nano AC600 Wireless USB Adapter, Dual-Band 2.4+5GHz(600Mbps), USB 2.0, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac£12.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY