In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to connect your PCs to the internet, such as modems and routers, plus switches and cables for larger networks. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security. Premium routers offer more speed, coverage, and features than the simple devices often provided by the broadband company.
A network cable (Ethernet) is used to connect a computer to a network. This can be a range of setups such as a broadband router feeding a single computer, two computers connected directly to each other, or a multiple number of computers and a network printer all connected to a server or router. RJ45 is the plug type. The general difference between CAT5 and CAT6 cabling is the increased transmission performance with CAT6. Note that there are two configurations of cables, Straight and X-Over (crossover). A X-Over cable is only used when connecting two computers directly to each other, or when connecting a computer directly to a peripheral for setup/configuration purposes.
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
- 0.5M Xclio Blue CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.71£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 3M Xclio Black CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 0.5M Xclio Black CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.32£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 0.5M Xclio Red CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.46£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1M Xclio Black CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.53£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 0.5M Xclio Black CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.60£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 0.5M Xclio Grey CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.62£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1M Xclio Grey CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.64£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M Xclio Black CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 2M Xclio Grey CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
- 3M Xclio Red CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 3M Xclio Grey CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£1.03£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 5M Xclio Black CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 15M Xclio Grey CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£3.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- 2 Port Intel E10G42BTDA 10 Gigabit SFP Ethernet Server Adaptor Optical PCI-Express inc Low Profile Bracket£179.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
- ASUS PCE-N15 PCIe 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wireless Adaptor with Low Profile Bracket£14.39£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte GC-WB1733D-I ,1733Mbps AC Wireless PCIe Adapter + Bluetooth 5, PCIe 2.0 (x1), Intel 9260£23.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS PCE-AC56 802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1300 PCI-E Adapter£34.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These wireless USB adaptors connect into any USB port of a desktop or laptop. This allows the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network.