Cooling - Water
Water-cooling is perfect for those looking to achieve the lowest temperatures and noise levels with overclocked components. Water-cooling loops involve combinations of water blocks, tubing, fittings, radiators, pumps, reservoirs and coolant, and since many of these come in a wide range of colours, it can also be used to create some seriously attractive and jealousy-inducing PCs and case mods. CPUs, GPUs, motherboards and even memory sticks can be water-cooled, but please be aware that the use of this equipment may void the warranty of your system or components.
These coolers allow anyone to water-cool their processor. They combine the pump, tubing, radiator and fans into a single, sealed unit that's simple to install and doesn't require maintenance or filling, and they're compatible with modern Intel and AMD sockets. They can cope with high-end, overclocked CPUs too, but larger models with more fans will have lower temperatures and noise levels. You need to make sure your case has the appropriate size and number fan mounts and enough space for the radiator and fans.
- Akasa AM4 kit for Venom A10 & Venom A20 Water Coolers£3.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Corsair Hydro Series H80i V2 All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 120mm Radiator *Factory Refurbished*£79.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 240mm Radiator *Factory Refurbished*£94.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The coolants here are both aesthetically pleasing and highly functional. They are designed to prevent corrosion and the growth of algae, both of which would prove problematic and reduce your systems cooling ability. Pre-mixed solutions are available in a wide variety of colours, including UV reactive ones, and you can also purchase liquid, dyes and treatments separately to brew your own.
Make the most of your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070 or Titan X Pascal graphics card, customising it with a waterblock for lower temperatures, lower noise and greater overclocking potential.
- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Waterblock Retention Backplate, Black Anodised Aluminium, For GTX 1080 Ti Founders/Ref. GPU Waterblock£26.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Waterblock, Acrylic Glass+Nickel-plated, for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition Graphics Card£106.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
VGA coolers are the best way to cool your Graphics card when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise on certain graphics cards. Updated
- EVGA TITAN X (Pascal) / GTX 1080 Ti FE HYBRID Waterblock Cooler, All-In-One, 120mm Rad. for Reference 1070/1080/1080Ti£149.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY