Cooling - Water
Water-cooling is perfect for those looking to achieve the lowest temperatures and noise levels with overclocked components. Water-cooling loops involve combinations of water blocks, tubing, fittings, radiators, pumps, reservoirs and coolant, and since many of these come in a wide range of colours, it can also be used to create some seriously attractive and jealousy-inducing PCs and case mods. CPUs, GPUs, motherboards and even memory sticks can be water-cooled, but please be aware that the use of this equipment may void the warranty of your system or components.
These hydro-coolers allow anyone to water-cool their processor. They combine the pump, tubing, radiator and fans into a single, sealed unit that's simple to install and doesn't require maintenance or filling, and they're compatible with most Intel and AMD processors. Hydro-coolers provide superior cooling to a budget air-cooler, helping you reduce unwanted system noise and potentially enabling you to overclock the processor for added performance.
These large hydro-coolers require attachment to a pair of free 120 or 140mm fan mounts side by side in your case, and also require sufficient space to install the radiator.
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 240mm Radiator, 2x120mm Fan, Intel/AMD, TR4£99.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 280mm Radiator, 2x 140mm Fans, Intel/AMD, TR4Was: £134.99£107.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i V2 All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 240mm Radiator, TR4, *Factory Refurbished*£69.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- NZXT Kraken X62, 280mm All-In-One CPU Hydro Cooler with RGB Lighting, CAM Control, 2x140mm PWM Fan, w/ AM4 Bracket, TR4£139.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Hardline acrylic tubing looks stunning, but needs special fittings to hold the tubes in place compared to standard flexible tubing. The fittings in this category are all specially designed for hardline acrylic tubing and are available in a variety of colours and sizes to match the diameter of your tubing.
- Thermaltake Pacific Water Cooling Compression Fitting Adaptor, G1/4, For PETG Tube, 16mm OD Adapter, Chrome£3.71£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Fittings are a critical component in a watercooling loop as they secure the flexible tubing between the various components, such as the blocks, pump, reservoir and radiator. The fittings in this category are designed to secure 10/16mm (3/8"-5/8") tubing and pre-threaded for easy installation.
- EKWB EK-ACF Black Compression Fitting, 10/16mm, 22mm Outer Diameter of Fitting, 15.6mm Installed Height£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Fittings are a critical component in a watercooling loop as they secure the flexible tubing between the various components, such as the blocks, pump, reservoir and radiator. The fittings in this category are designed to secure 12/16mm (1/2"-5/8") tubing and pre-threaded for easy installation.
- EK-ACF Fitting 12/16mm Hose Fitting, Soft-tube compression fitting, For use with flexible soft tubing, Black£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY