Cooling - Water
Water-cooling is perfect for those looking to achieve the lowest temperatures and noise levels with overclocked components. Water-cooling loops involve combinations of water blocks, tubing, fittings, radiators, pumps, reservoirs and coolant, and since many of these come in a wide range of colours, it can also be used to create some seriously attractive and jealousy-inducing PCs and case mods. CPUs, GPUs, motherboards and even memory sticks can be water-cooled, but please be aware that the use of this equipment may void the warranty of your system or components.
These hydro-coolers allow anyone to water-cool their processor. They combine the pump, tubing, radiator and fans into a single, sealed unit that's simple to install and doesn't require maintenance or filling, and they're compatible with most Intel and AMD processors. Hydro-coolers provide superior cooling to a budget air-cooler, helping you reduce unwanted system noise and potentially enabling you to overclock the processor for added performance.
These large hydro-coolers require attachment to a pair of free 120 or 140mm fan mounts side by side in your case, and also require sufficient space to install the radiator.
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i RGB PLATINUM, 280mm All-In-One Hydro CPU Cooler, 2x 140mm ML PRO RGB Fans, RGB Top, IntelWas: £139.99£129.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
VGA coolers are the best way to cool your Graphics card when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise on certain graphics cards. Updated
- Thermalright GF-100 Bolt-Thru-Kit for Spitfire VGA cooler£0.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These concentrated coolants are designed to be mixed with deionised water to fill your water-cooled PC. Choose a wide variety of colours and finishes.
- 250ml Mayhems X1 ECO Water Cooling Concentrate, Blue, UV, Copper/Brass/Steel/Nickel FriendlyWas: £9.95£8.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Most of the water blocks here can be strapped to almost any CPU, including Intel and AMD processors, but it's important to check the socket you're using is compatible. They vary in their materials and colours, so you can easily match them to your system's aesthetics.
- ThermalTake Pacific W6 Plus RGB, CPU Water Block, AMD TR4, RGB Controller, Copper & PMMA, G1/4£104.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Swiftech Apogee GTZ 775 HD CPU backplate Adaptor Mounting Kit for APOGEE GTZ CPU water block£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Corsair Hydro X Series, XC7 TR4 RGB, CPU Water Block, sTR4, 16 ARGB LEDs, Acrylic Top, 60+ Fin Nickel/Copper Base£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These are the smooth-faced chunks of metal that actually make contact with your components in a water-cooled rig. They can be used with processors, graphics cards, hard disks and chipsets, and many are only compatible with specific motherboards or third-party graphics cards, so double-check before you buy.
- EK-FB KIT EVGA X79 Classified - Acetal+EN (Nickel)£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These GPU blocks and accessories enable you to watercool your GeForce GTX 2080 Ti or 2080 graphics card based on the revolutionary new Turing architecture.
Watercooling a graphics card can make it cooler, quieter and potentially enable a bigger overclock.
Make sure you choose the right block for your specific graphics card.
These products enable you to link together several watercooled graphics cards more easily and securely than connecting them with tiny pieces of tubing. Choose from a variety of colours, finishes and connections, enabling you to personalise your watercooling loop.
The radiator, when combined with one or more fans helps to conducts heat energy from the fluid in the watercooling loop into the air away from your PC. The larger the surface area the more effective the cooling, although some radiators are so thick they will only perform well with special fans that have a very high static air pressure to move air between the fins of the radiator. The radiators in this category require at least two 120mm fans to cool adequately.
- Corsair 240mm Hydro X Series XR7 Water Cooling Radiator, 54mm Thick, Supports 4x120mm Fans, G1/4" BSPPThreads,Copper£71.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Hardline acrylic tubing looks stunning, but needs special fittings to hold the tubes in place compared to standard flexible tubing. The fittings in this category are all specially designed for hardline acrylic tubing and are available in a variety of colours and sizes to match the diameter of your tubing.
- EK-HD Adapter Female 10/12mm - Black Nickel, Solid-tube Fitting£2.65£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These products enable to easily add a fill port to your waterloop loop. When mounted at the highest point of a loop it allows you to easily fill and top-off the fluid, without having to dismantle your PC. Fill ports are not necessary, but make maintaining a watercooled PC much easier than a loop without one.
- Scan 66116 10mm L plug fitting - complete nickel plated£1.30£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY