The desktop PC case is where all your components will end up, and the variety available is staggering. From basic towers that get the job done to mammoth showpieces and even tiny cases that are living-room-friendly, Scan has you covered. Accessories such as filters, brackets and sound-proofing materials are all here too.
- DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 RGB Compact Mid Tower Dual Tempered Glass Chassis, Radiator Support, E-ATX/ATX/ USB 3.0Was: £39.98
- ThermalTake S300, Black, Mid Tower w/ Tempered Glass Window, 1x 120mm Fans, USB 3.0, ATX/MicroATX/mITXWas: £74.99
- Thermaltake V250 TG ARGB, Mid Tower Chassis, Tempered Glass, 3x 120mm ARGB Fans, 1x 120mm, ATX/mATX BlackWas: £69.98£64.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- Silverstone Raven RV05WB-W, White, Mid Tower Case /w Window, USB 3.0, SSI-CEB/ATX/Micro-ATXWas: £83.99£69.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Corsair Carbide Series 678C White Mid Tower PC Case, w/ Tempered Glass Window, E-ATX~mITX, 3x 140mm Fans, USB 3.1 CWas: £159.98£143.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- be quiet! Pure Base 600, Black, Mid Tower Computer Chassis, 140/120mm Fans, USB 3.0, ATX/Micro-ATX/Mini-ITXWas: £79.99£69.98FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- be quiet! Pure Base 600, Silver, Mid Tower Computer Chassis, 140/120mm Pure Wings 2 Fans, USB 3.0, ATX/mATX/mITXWas: £79.99£71.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
These full-size towers are designed for high-end systems. That means oodles of features, and flexible interiors that cater for premium components, including multiple large graphics cards, plenty of hard disks and SSDs and often lots of water-cooling gear too. Their lavish, eye-catching designs can include windows, LED lighting and front doors as well – they're sure to make an impact.
- Fractal Design Define XL R2 Black Pearl Full Tower Case, 3x Silent Series R2 Fans, USB 3.0, ATX/mATX/mITX/E-ATX/XL-ATXWas: £129.98£119.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
These tower cases support at least ATX form-factor or larger motherboards so are ideal for building anything from a performance gaming PC to a high spec. home or office computer. They already include a PSU, so you don't need to buy one separately.
- Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass Mid Tower RGB Gaming Case + Tt 550W Super Silent PSU + 3x 120mm RGB Fans All FittedWas: £99.98£79.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- Antec NSK3100, Black, Mini Tower Chassis, 1x 92mm Fan, 2x USB 3.0, Micro-ATX/Mini-ITXWas: £39.98
- Antec VSK10 Mid Tower Computer Chassis, MicroATX/Mini-ITX, 2x USB3.0, 120mm Fan, HD Audio, Mic In, Upto 280mm RadiatorWas: £44.99
- Fractal Design Focus G Mini, MicroATX Computer Chassis, MicroATX/Mini-ITX, with Window, 2x 120mm White LED Fans, USB 3.0£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Silverstone KL06B Kublai Black Micro-ATX/ITX Mini Tower Case w/o PSU (Std ATX)
These cases may be compact, but you can still build very powerful desktop systems into many of them. They're typically cube-shaped or flat, slimline cases suitable for home theatre PCs and living rooms, but beyond that the designs both inside and out vary wildly. As such, it's vital to check there's enough clearance for your other components before buying.
- Silverstone Raven Z Computer Chassis, mDTX/mITX, 2x USB 3.0, w/o PSU, BlackWas: £78.49£72.98Due 30th Aug
These compact cases support small form factor mini-ITX and micro-ATX motherboards, so take up less room in your home or office. These particular cases include a PSU, do you don't need to buy one separately.
Accessories for computer cases. These includes riser cards, various plates and panels.
Bay converters and brackets for PC Cases which include brackets and drive bay converters of various types.
- Fractal Design Type-A SSD Drive Tray Kit, Black, 2x 2.5" Brackets, For Define R6 & Other Compatible CasesWas: £9.29£7.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- SilverStone SST-FP58B, Bay Device 5.25" 1x slot loading slim optical drive and 4x 2.5” HDD/SSD, Black£14.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Side panels for PC cases for modding or replacement. Most of these feature colourless panels so the inside of the computer system is visible to highlight the systems hardware with lighting or a water cooling setup for example. Always check the side panel is a direct replacement fit to your computer case.
- Bitfenix Colossus side Window Panel for Glacier White case inc x2 Fan mounts£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
It's worth thinking about a fan controller if you've fitted your machine with numerous cooling fans and third-party heatsinks. These are generally installed inside the front 5.25in bays of your case and are used to monitor temperatures and fan speeds - so you can speed fans up if your hardware's struggling or slow fans down to quieter speeds if you have the headroom. Basic models are affordable but have fewer features, and pricier products include high-end features such as touchscreens and Internet connectivity.
Lower power LED lighting for PC modding and internal computer case use. A range of both 'bulb' style and strip LED's.
- Corsair RGB Lighting PRO Expansion Kit, 4x Individually Addressable RGB LED Strips for Commander PRO/Lighting Node PRO£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Xclio YF9801 Mini Magnetic LED Reading Light, for PC/Notebook, 2W, USB Powered, WhiteWas: £9.98£7.19FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- NZXT HUE 5.25" RGB Color Changing LED Controller 5.25" Bay
- Xclio TL4C-AL Aluminum LED Table Lamp 4 Colour Temps Adjustable Touch Control Touch Tilt/Swivel 10W GreyWas: £39.98£23.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Rackmount PC Cases are designed for server enterprise solutions. They fit into server PC rack mounts. These PC cases are available in specific server sizes namely 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U etc. Advanced features on these cases include handles and specific drive bay slots.
This industrial hardware is used for storing rack servers, and they're ideal for businesses with significant IT needs. Our selection ranges from vast floor-to-ceiling cabinets to smaller boxes, and we also stock accessories including shelves and cable-management panels.
These server tower PC cases are a freestanding case solution for a server PC. They differ from a standard tower case in that they feature a large number of hard drive bays and cooling fans. Essential for server solutions where the systems are on for long periods of time serving client PC's.