The desktop PC case is where all your components will end up, and the variety available is staggering. From basic towers that get the job done to mammoth showpieces and even tiny cases that are living-room-friendly, Scan has you covered. Accessories such as filters, brackets and sound-proofing materials are all here too.
- Aerocool Aero-500 White Windowed Gaming case, Card Reader, USB 3.0, Mini ITX/Micro ATX/ATXWas: £31.99£29.99FREE DELIVERY
- DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 RGB Compact Mid Tower Dual Tempered Glass Chassis, Radiator Support, E-ATX/ATX/ USB 3.0£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Thermaltake View 22 Chassis, Tempered Glass, USB 3.0, 120mm Fan Included, 120/240/280/380 Radiator Support, ATX/MicroATX£47.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Cooler Master Masterbox 5 Ultra White Edition, Mid Tower Case, Side Window, Headphone/Mic In/2xUSB 3.0Was: £59.99
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 with Red LED Fan, Aggressive Mid-Tower Windowed Computer Gaming Case
- Antec GX1200 RGB Full Tower Case inc 2 x RGB Fans 2xUSB 3.0, BlackWas: £69.98
- EVGA DG-73, Matte Black, Mid Tower PC Case, with Acrylic Window, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX, 2x 120mm Fans, USB 3.0
- NZXT Phantom 410 Black with White Trim Mid Tower 1x120mm, 1x140mm with Side Window w/o PSUWas: £89.99
- Aerocool P7C1 Mid Tower Computer Chassis, Black, ATX/Micro ATX/Mini ITX, with Glass Side Window, 8 Colour LED, USB 3.0Was: £71.99£64.99FREE DELIVERY
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Silent Black E-ATX Mid Tower Case with Side Window, 2x FansWas: £119.99
With prices here as low as £15, these cases are basic by way of features but still pack in all the essentials for you to build a budget system while leaving some space for future upgrades too. Power supplies are not included, however, so be sure to factor that into your budget before buying.
- Aerocool CS-102, Black MicroATX, With USB 2.0, USB 3.0Was: £22.99£19.99FREE DELIVERY
- Corsair Carbide Series 88R Windowed MicroATX/MiniITX Computer Chassis, with USB 3.0, Black£44.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Aerocool Cylon Mini RGB Chassis, Tempered Glass, 1x 80mm Fan, MicroATX/Mini ITX, USB 3.0Was: £35.99£33.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Fractal Design Focus G Mini, MicroATX Computer Chassis, MicroATX/Mini-ITX, with Window, 2x 120mm White LED Fans, USB 3.0£42.35£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Silverstone SST-KL06B Kublai Black Micro-ATX Mini Tower Case w/o PSU (Std ATX)£53.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cases may be compact, but you can still build very powerful desktop systems into many of them. They're typically cube-shaped or flat, slimline cases suitable for home theatre PCs and living rooms, but beyond that the designs both inside and out vary wildly. As such, it's vital to check there's enough clearance for your other components before buying.
Accessories for computer cases. These includes riser cards, various plates and panels.
- ScanFX Cable Zip Ties Set 10x 200mm and 20x 100mm Black 1.5mm Wide£1.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Silverstone Kublai KL01 Computer Chassis USB/Firewire/HD Audio Replacement Front Panel Cable£3.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Silverstone SST-Aeroslots, Vented Slot covers, 4 pcs., Nickel-coated
- 15cm Jou-Jye PCI-e 16x Slot Riser Card via IDE Ribbon Cable£8.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Bay converters and brackets for PC Cases which include brackets and drive bay converters of various types.
- Silverstone SST-SDP07 3.5" Extension Bracket - Internal£3.11£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- SilverStone SST-FP58B, Bay Device 5.25" 1x slot loading slim optical drive and 4x 2.5” HDD/SSD, Black£12.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Side panels for PC cases for modding or replacement. Most of these feature colourless panels so the inside of the computer system is visible to highlight the systems hardware with lighting or a water cooling setup for example. Always check the side panel is a direct replacement fit to your computer case.
- Bitfenix Colossus side Window Panel for Glacier White case inc x2 Fan mounts£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Sound Proofing products for PC computer cases. A special type of foam with sound absorption properties. Fitting is usually on the inside of the case usually via a self adhesive backing. Also available are sized sound proofing blocks for specific locations such as empty drive bays. Fitting sound proofing can cut out case resonance and any vibration caused by case fans.
- be quiet! BGZ13 Noise Absorber Kit, Midi Tower, Black£17.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- be quiet! BGZ14 Noise Absorber Kit for Large Tower Cases Black£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
It's worth thinking about a fan controller if you've fitted your machine with numerous cooling fans and third-party heatsinks. These are generally installed inside the front 5.25in bays of your case and are used to monitor temperatures and fan speeds - so you can speed fans up if your hardware's struggling or slow fans down to quieter speeds if you have the headroom. Basic models are affordable but have fewer features, and pricier products include high-end features such as touchscreens and Internet connectivity.
Lower power LED lighting for PC modding and internal computer case use. A range of both 'bulb' style and strip LED's.
- Corsair RGB Lighting PRO Expansion Kit, 4x Individually Addressable RGB LED Strips for Commander PRO/Lighting Node PRO£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 100cm NZXT CB-LED10-GR GREEN Sleeved LED Kit with PCI Light Sensivity Card
- NZXT White Sleeved LED Kit with PCI Light Sensivity Card 200cm
- NZXT HUE 5.25" RGB Color Changing LED Controller 5.25" Bay£16.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Rackmount PC Cases are designed for server enterprise solutions. They fit into server PC rack mounts. These PC cases are available in specific server sizes namely 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U etc. Advanced features on these cases include handles and specific drive bay slots.
This industrial hardware is used for storing rack servers, and they're ideal for businesses with significant IT needs. Our selection ranges from vast floor-to-ceiling cabinets to smaller boxes, and we also stock accessories including shelves and cable-management panels.
These server tower PC cases are a freestanding case solution for a server PC. They differ from a standard tower case in that they feature a large number of hard drive bays and cooling fans. Essential for server solutions where the systems are on for long periods of time serving client PC's.