The desktop PC case is where all your components will end up, and the variety available is staggering. From basic towers that get the job done to mammoth showpieces and even tiny cases that are living-room-friendly, Scan has you covered. Accessories such as filters, brackets and sound-proofing materials are all here too.
- Thermaltake View 22 Chassis, Tempered Glass, USB 3.0, 120mm Fan Included, 120/240/280/380 Radiator Support, ATX/MicroATX£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These tower cases support at least ATX form-factor or larger motherboards so are ideal for building anything from a performance gaming PC to a high spec. home or office computer. They already include a PSU, so you don't need to buy one separately.
- Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass Mid Tower RGB Gaming Case + Tt 550W Super Silent PSU + 3x 120mm RGB Fans All FittedWas: £99.98£83.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- Fractal Design Focus G Mini, MicroATX Computer Chassis, MicroATX/Mini-ITX, with Window, 2x 120mm White LED Fans, USB 3.0£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 26th Jun
- Silverstone KL06B Kublai Black Micro-ATX/ITX Mini Tower Case w/o PSU (Std ATX)£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
These cases may be compact, but you can still build very powerful desktop systems into many of them. They're typically cube-shaped or flat, slimline cases suitable for home theatre PCs and living rooms, but beyond that the designs both inside and out vary wildly. As such, it's vital to check there's enough clearance for your other components before buying.
- SilverStone PT13B-USB3.0 Petit Thin Mini-ITX Silent Computer Case, Black with Vertical Holder, VESA, 2xUSB3.0Was: £44.99£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Silverstone Raven Z Computer Chassis, mDTX/mITX, 2x USB 3.0, w/o PSU, BlackWas: £78.49£72.98Due 12th Jun
These cases are designed to spruce up the look and functionality of an Intel NUC system. Some include additional space for hard disks, and others can cool your NUC without fans and be mounted behind displays , making them great for a discrete office or home theatre PC. Always make sure the case you buy matches the NUC motherboard you have.
Accessories for computer cases. These includes riser cards, various plates and panels.
- Silverstone SST-Aeroslots, Vented Slot covers, 4 pcs., Nickel-coated£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
Bay converters and brackets for PC Cases which include brackets and drive bay converters of various types.
- SilverStone SST-FP58B, Bay Device 5.25" 1x slot loading slim optical drive and 4x 2.5” HDD/SSD, Black£14.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Side panels for PC cases for modding or replacement. Most of these feature colourless panels so the inside of the computer system is visible to highlight the systems hardware with lighting or a water cooling setup for example. Always check the side panel is a direct replacement fit to your computer case.
- Bitfenix Colossus side Window Panel for Glacier White case inc x2 Fan mounts£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Sound Proofing products for PC computer cases. A special type of foam with sound absorption properties. Fitting is usually on the inside of the case usually via a self adhesive backing. Also available are sized sound proofing blocks for specific locations such as empty drive bays. Fitting sound proofing can cut out case resonance and any vibration caused by case fans.
- Silverstone Silence Foam Pad for Advanced Noise Absorption 4mm ThickWas: £9.49£7.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
It's worth thinking about a fan controller if you've fitted your machine with numerous cooling fans and third-party heatsinks. These are generally installed inside the front 5.25in bays of your case and are used to monitor temperatures and fan speeds - so you can speed fans up if your hardware's struggling or slow fans down to quieter speeds if you have the headroom. Basic models are affordable but have fewer features, and pricier products include high-end features such as touchscreens and Internet connectivity.
Lower power LED lighting for PC modding and internal computer case use. A range of both 'bulb' style and strip LED's.
- Corsair RGB Lighting PRO Expansion Kit, 4x Individually Addressable RGB LED Strips for Commander PRO/Lighting Node PRO£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Xclio YF9801 Mini Magnetic LED Reading Light, for PC/Notebook, 2W, USB Powered, WhiteWas: £9.98
- NZXT HUE 5.25" RGB Color Changing LED Controller 5.25" Bay£16.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Xclio TL4C-AL Aluminum LED Table Lamp 4 Colour Temps Adjustable Touch Control Touch Tilt/Swivel 10WWas: £39.98£23.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
Rackmount PC Cases are designed for server enterprise solutions. They fit into server PC rack mounts. These PC cases are available in specific server sizes namely 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U etc. Advanced features on these cases include handles and specific drive bay slots.
- 4U Silverstone 60 2.5” HDD/SSD Protection & Collection chassisWas: £279.98£199.99
This industrial hardware is used for storing rack servers, and they're ideal for businesses with significant IT needs. Our selection ranges from vast floor-to-ceiling cabinets to smaller boxes, and we also stock accessories including shelves and cable-management panels.
These server tower PC cases are a freestanding case solution for a server PC. They differ from a standard tower case in that they feature a large number of hard drive bays and cooling fans. Essential for server solutions where the systems are on for long periods of time serving client PC's.
Accessories for server cases, these include rails and brackets for mounting cases into racks.
- SilverStone RMS06-22 -Tool-less ball bearing sliding rail kit for RM201 and RM400, support 430mm wide, up to 45kgWas: £41.99£34.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- SilverStone SST-RMS05-22 Toolless 3U and 4U Ball Bearing Sliding Rail Kit, Support 440mm Wide, up to 35KGWas: £66.49£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY