Having the right battery and power management solution for your operation is key. Comparing your flight time and charging capabilities will allow you to work out how many batteries you need. For the average operator a fly more combo with 3 batteries may be sufficient. For a commercial operator with a full day flying ahead 5, 8, 10 or even more batteries may be appropriate.
- DJI Battery for FPV Goggles, 1800 mAh, 110 Minute Battery Life£29.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- DJI Mini 2 Intelligent Flight Battery, 2250mAh, 31 Minutes of Flight Time£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, 2453 mAh, 34 Minutes of Flight Time£58.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- DJI WB37 Intelligent Battery for FPV Remote Controller/CrystalSky/Cendence, 4920mAh, 7.6V£58.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- DJI Mavic Air 2 Intelligent Flight Battery, 3500mAh, 34 Minutes of Flight Time£105.00
- Autel EVO II Battery for all EVO II Drones, 7100mAh Capacity, provides 40 minutes flight time£169.00
- DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit, 2 Batteries, Car Charge & Hub, Powerbank Adaptor, Shoulder Bag, Props£300.00