A chorus pedal is a modulation effect. The original signal is split and run through a short delay and then combined with the original signal. The delayed part of the signal can then be modulated to create movement to create a thicker tone. A classic effect used on elctric, acoustic and bass guitars.
- Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe Leslie / UniVibe Vintage Rotary Speaker Style Guitar Pedal, True Bypass Stompbox£132.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Voodoo Lab Giggity Analog Mastering Preamp for Guitar, Four Unique Preamp/Gain Voicings, Plexi Top Panel, True Bypass£114.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive Overdrive Guitar Pedal - Delivers Vintage '808 Sounds, True Bypass£114.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Voodoo Labs Proctavia Classic Fuzz/Octave Tone Guitar Pedal, True Bypass
- Voodoo Labs Superfuzz Guitar Pedal - 1960s Style Fuzz Based On Jordan Electronics Bosstone, True Bypass
- Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive Mod Overdrive Guitar Pedal With 3 Custom Mods, Four Unique Overdrive / Distortion£125.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Effects Pedal Power Supplies
A good power supply is essential when putting together your peda lboard. Asside from keeping things tidy around your feet they can also provide different voltages to match the individual pedal requirements. Pedals can be powered either by daisy chainging them together or by using an isolatied powersupply. An isolated supply should eliminate ground loops and any associated hum, as there's no grounding path between the pedals.
- Voodoo Labs Pedal Power ISO-5 Pedalboard Power Supply, 5 Isolated Outputs, 9V, 12V, Dedicated 18V Output£115.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Voodoo Labs Pedal Power AC - Pedalboard Power Supply, 2x 9VAC, 2x 9/12VAC, Toroidal Transformer
- Voodoo Labs Pedal Power Digital Power Supply For Pedal Boards, 2x 9V 400mA Outputs, 2x 9V/12V 400mA Outputs£139.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus Pedalboard Power Supply, 8x 9V Regulated Outputs, 2x High Power Outputs£150.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 4x4 Power Supply - 4x 9V 100mA, 4x 9/12V 400mA High Current, 2x 9v 400mA High Current£175.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Voodoo Labs Pedal Power Mondo Power Supply - 12 Isolated Outputs, 6 High-Current Outputs, Toroidal Transformers,£235.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar & Bass Pedal Accessories
If you're thinking of featuring a pedal in your set-up, or maybe even two or more, the chances are you're going to need some bits and pieces to help you get it all together…. We have connectors, extenders, fasteners, in fact pretty much everything you should need to get your sounds in order….
- Voodoo Labs PPAY Adapter Cable, Double Voltage Pedal Power Adapter For High Power Pedals£7.50£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Guitar Pedal Switchers
Pedal switchers allow multiple stomp boxes to be brought in and out of the signal chain with the push of a single footswitch. They can have multiple channels and allow individual loops to be configured to combine different effects together without having to switch the stomp boxes on/off individually giving the player easier control over their sound. Some switchers also offer advanced routing features, MIDI control as well as the ability to assign pre-sets.
- Voodoo Labs HEX True Bypass Audio Loop Switcher, Gold Contact Relays, Rackmount 2 Units With Optional Bracket£299.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Voodoo Labs Pedal Switcher PX-8, 8 True Bypass Audio Loops, Gold Contact Relays, 128 Preset Recall£345.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Voodoo Labs Brackets For Pedaltrain, Made From Lightweight Aircraft Aluminium, Self Drilling Stainless Steel Screws£9.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
Wah / Filter Pedals
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.
- Voodoo Lab Wahzoo Versatile Wah Guitar Pedal, 3 Modes - Vintage Wah, Autowah, Step Wah£295.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET