Universal Audio Apollo X6 (Mac/Win)
Universal Audio Apollo X6 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface (Mac/Win)
By DPD On 21st Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Elite Audio Conversion with Two Unison Mic Preamps, New HEXA Core Processing and Surround Sound Monitoring.
Apollo x6 allows music producers and post-production studios to track, overdub, and mix with new world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, and 5.1 surround sound monitoring* - all in a sleek rackmount Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC.
Built upon UA's 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, this 16 x 22 interface distinguishes itself with two Unison™-enabled mic preamps, providing authentic emulations of preamps from Neve, API, Manley, Helios, SSL and more, plus all-new HEXA Core processing - yielding 50% more DSP for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time.
In addition to its elite-class audio conversion, Apollo x6 features selectable operating level for compatibility with professional +24 dBu gear, as well as an integrated monitor controller and built-in talkback mic.
• Experience elite-class A/D and D/A conversion nearing the widest dynamic range and lowest signal to noise available - at any price
• Track and mix with powerful HEXA Core processing, featuring 6 UAD DSP chips for running more award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time
• Record with near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Fender, and more using Unison™ technology*
• Easily connect to pro-level studio gear with switchable +24 / +20 dBu headroom settings
• Work in surround formats up to 5.1*, complete with speaker calibration and fold-down
• Integrated talkback and built-in cues for easy communication and slating takes
*Surround Sound Support for Apollo X Coming Q4 2018.
Elite-Class A/D and D/A Conversion
With thousands of chart-topping songs and hundreds of Grammy-winning albums under their belt, Apollo interfaces are no strangers to tracking stellar-sounding records. To improve on the previous generation Apollo interfaces' class-leading audio conversion, UA engineers obsessively auditioned the latest A/D and D/A converters - ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192 kHz converters with all-new analog circuitry for an ultra-pristine signal path.
With 129 dB dynamic range and -118 dB THD+N, Apollo x6's open, natural sound quality rivals any dedicated high-end converter on the market - regardless of price - and is the perfect starting point for applying UAD processing.
Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing
Apollo x6 features HEXA Core processing, with six DSP chips and 50% more UAD plug-in processing power than previous Apollos. This lets you run more UAD plug-ins, whether you're tracking in real time with channel strips from Neve, Manley, or API, or running high UAD plug-in counts when mixing in your DAW.
From the tube warmth of Pultec EQs on guitars to the musical tube limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, or the pump of a genuine 1176 or Fairchild 670 tube compressor on drums, your recordings will take a giant leap forward with a rich, three-dimensional analog sound that UAD plug-ins provide.
Unison™ Technology: The Genuine Sound of Neve, API, & Manley Preamps
Perfect for electronic musicians and post production professionals who don't require tons of mic inputs, Apollo x6 features two Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and Universal Audio.** A Universal Audio exclusive, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic pres - including their input impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and the component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware.
The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Apollo's mic preamps and its onboard Realtime UAD Processing.
A Full Suite of Classic Analog Processing Onboard
A hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins with near-zero latency. Apollo x6 includes the Realtime Analog
Classics Plus plug-in bundle, so you can record and mix with the world's only authentic Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, and Fairchild compressors, the Unison-enabled UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and guitar and bass amps from Marshall and Ampeg.
Access the World of UAD Powered Plug-Ins
Going beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics Plus plug-ins, Apollo x6 lets you tap into the full UAD Powered Plug-In library of name-brand vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines, channel strips, and more - at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software's buffer size and without taxing your computer's CPU.
With exclusive emulations from Neve, Studer, Manley, API, Ampex, SSL, Lexicon, Fender, and more,** it's like having a studio full of iconic analog gear, in a single rack space. And unlike competing interfaces, these award-winning DSP-powered plug-ins are also available in your DAW for mixing.
Surround Sound Monitoring* and +24dBu Operation
With comprehensive 5.1 surround monitoring support, Apollo x6 is a boon for engineers and producers working on audio and music for video games, television, and the web. In addition, Apollo x6 offers selectable +24 dBu operation for out-of-the-box compatibility with professional mixing consoles and other high-end pro audio equipment.
Build a Networked Studio System Over Thunderbolt
Apollo x6 offers 16 x 22 simultaneous inputs/outputs (6 x 6 analog I/O) and two built-in Thunderbolt 3 ports, which are backwards-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs via adapter (sold separately). This allows users of any Thunderbolt-equipped Apollo Twin or Apollo rackmount audio interfaces to easily combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices - adding fast, high-bandwidth I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Features • 16 x 22 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 KHz conversion
• Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
• Record through 2 Unison-enabled mic/line preamps - giving you fully authentic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more**
• Surround monitor controller up to 5.1 format*
• Includes "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A, and 1176 compressors; Marshall Plexi Classic; Ampeg SVT-VR Classic and more
• UAD HEXA Core processing onboard for additional mixing horsepower for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, and other major DAWs
• Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices; backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 via optional adapter
• Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
• Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
• Uncompromising UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
• Free, industry-leading technical support - on the phone and online - from knowledgeable audio engineers
*Surround Sound Support for Apollo X Coming Q4 2018.
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Plus Bundle:
• UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
• Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
• Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
• UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
• UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
• Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
• Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
• Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
• Fairchild 670 Compressor (Legacy)
• Precision Enhancer Hz
• Raw Distortion
• Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
• Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
• Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
• Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
• RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
**Apollo x6 includes the "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
|Computer Interface Type||Thunderbolt|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)||6|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)||6|
|Mic Preamps (Max)||2|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)||2|
|Sample Rate (Max)||192 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||129 dB|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited