120mm System & Case Fans
Ideal for today's high-end cases, these fans rotate at a slower speed than standard fans but due to the increased surface area this ensures a larger volume of air is passed which in turn means a cooler quieter PC system.
- 120mm Sahara Pirate Duo Rings 7 Blade Airflow/Pressure Fan, 1300rpm, 33CFM, 21.35dBA, Hydraulic Bearing, RGB, Black
- 120mm Sahara Pirate RGB 7 Blade Airflow/Pressure Fan, 1300rpm, 33CFM, 24.5dBA, Hydraulic Bearing, RGB, Black
- 120mm Sahara Pirate Single Ring 7 Blade Airflow/Pressure Fan, 1300rpm, 33CFM, 21.35dBA, Hydraulic Bearing, RGB, Black
- 120mm Sahara Pirate Turbo RGB Fan, 7 Blade, Airflow/Pressure, 1300rpm, 33CFM, 23.5dBA, Hydraulic Bearing, Black
Fan Controllers / Front Panel IO
It's worth thinking about a fan controller if you've fitted your machine with numerous cooling fans and third-party heatsinks. These are generally installed inside the front 5.25in bays of your case and are used to monitor temperatures and fan speeds - so you can speed fans up if your hardware's struggling or slow fans down to quieter speeds if you have the headroom. Basic models are affordable but have fewer features, and pricier products include high-end features such as touchscreens and Internet connectivity.
Full Tower PC Cases
These full-size towers are designed for high-end systems. That means oodles of features, and flexible interiors that cater for premium components, including multiple large graphics cards, plenty of hard disks and SSDs and often lots of water-cooling gear too. Their lavish, eye-catching designs can include windows, LED lighting and front doors as well – they're sure to make an impact.
Windowed Mid Tower PC Cases
- Sahara P10 Sync RGB Tempered Glass Mid Tower Chassis 1 x Pirate Turbo RGB Fan£44.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue 30th Sep
- Sahara P35 Chassis, Tempered Glass, USB 3.0, Radiator Support, ATX/MicroATX/Mini ITX£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY