Old Blood Noise Endeavors
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
Guitar Effects Boost Pedals
Boost pedals allow you make your sound "bigger" by adding more gain to your signal before it hits the input on your amp. They're typically used to help a solo cut through or to obtain a natural overdrive from your amp.
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors - Expression Ramper, Expression Control Pedal, with storable expression preset settings£59.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Miscellaneous Effects Pedals
A place for those pedals that don't quite fit in to any particular catagory.
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors - Split | Meld, Passive Stereo-Routing Utility Device£35.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors - 'Expression Slider' Portable, No Power Needed, TRS Connection£49.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors - 'Signal Blender' Parallel Effect Blender/Mixer/Router Pedal£115.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (B-Stock) Old Blood Noise Endeavors - 'Visitor' Parallel Multi-Modulator, Relay Bypass Switching£170.40
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors - 'Visitor' Parallel Multi-Modulator, Relay Bypass Switching , Primary & Secondary Modulation
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors - 'MAW' XLR/Microphone Pedal, XLR preamp, Send/Return for External Effects, Relay Bypass£232.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors - Sunlight Reverb Pedal, Tape, Comb, and Pass modes, 9-volt DC£179.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Old Blood Noise Endeavours - 'Dark Star' Digital Pad Reverb, True Bypass, Momentary Switching£181.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Old Blood Noise Endeavours - 'Minim' Creative Modulated Reverb and Delay Pedal ( 400 mS), External Expression Control£196.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Old Blood Noise Endeavours - 'Black Fountain V3' Digital Delay Pedal, Tap Tempo, Modern, Organ, & Vintage modes£209.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.