Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- CKK Omni Boost MK2 Guitar Pedal, Signal Boost, Clean Boost, Fat Boost, 20db Full Band Gain, Stompbox£59.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CKK Electronics - Destruction Drive, High Gain Distortion Pedal, 3-band parametric EQ
- CKK Electronics - Flaming Lips, High Gain Distortion Pedal, 9v DC
- CKK Electronics - 'Gambler' Overdrive Effect Pedal, Mid-Boost, 3 Gain Stages, Smooth & Transparent Tone
- CKK Electronics - 'Lunar Drive' Overdrive Effect Pedal, Vintage Valve Amp Tones, Selectable Silica Styles, Tone Shaping
- CKK Electronics - Omni Boost MK2, Guitar Pedal, Signal Boost, Clean Boost, Fat Boost, 20db Full Band Gain, Stompbox
- CKK Electronics - 'Royal Fuzz' Fuzz & Distortion Pedal, Fet Clipping & Diode Clipping Switches, Mid Boost
- CKK Electronics - 'Scream Drive' Overdrive Effect Pedal, 3 Selectable Styles, Versatile Overdrive, Disdrive Boost
- CKK Electronics - 'Anka Distortion' High Gain Distortion Pedal, Mid-Boost, 3 Gain Stages, Dynamic Response£99.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CKK Electronics - Space Station Pro Delay & Reverb Effects Pedal, True bypass, 9Vdc
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- CKK Electronics - 'Soul Echo' Vintage Tape Delay Effect Pedal, 500 MS Delay, 6 dB Boost Control, Filter Switch
- CKK Electronics - 'Robot' Phaser Guitar Pedal, Speed, Sweep, Resonance, Depth, Diverse Tone Shaping
- CKK Electronics - 'Water Drop' Analog Chorus Effect Pedal, Speed, Depth, Filter Controls, Wide & Narrow Switches
- CKK Electronics - Infinite Reverb, Digital Reverb Effects Pedal, Damping, Pre-Delay, Reverb, Decay, Infinite Switch
- CKK Electronics - 'Infinite Reverb' Reverb Effect Pedal, Ultra-Wide Stereo, Trail Bypass Function,£169.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CKK Electronics - 'Space Station TTM' Stereo Delay & Reverb With Tap Tempo & Modulation Control, TAP DIV With 4 Beats£185.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CKK Electronics - 'Fluid Time MKII' Digitally Controlled BBD Delay, Classic 80's Analog Delay Tone, 3 Working Modes£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The oldest guitar effect. The first stand alone effects unit outside of reverb was tremolo produced back in 1948. The effect creates a rapid variation in volume of the output of your guitar, "Gimme Shelter" is the perfect explanation.
Wah / Filter Pedals
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.