ESR was founded in 1990 as a professional PA sound rental company. Shortly after we began producing custom made audio equipment. Our goal was from the very beginning to develop and produce products for the demanding professional musician, with a superior sound quality and features not seen on any other guitar effect pedal. As a result of that our first guitar effect pedal, The Hot Drive’n Boost, was introduced in 1993. Due to our extensive knowledge of the professional music industry, and our contacts with a wide range of demanding musicians, we have been able to maintain a high quality of products and now have a range of 44 high quality guitar effect pedals, with more to come in the future. In 2005 we released our first point point handmade tube amplifier the Custom Shop 50, the line now includes heads,- cabs as well as a bass system.
A chorus pedal is a modulation effect. The original signal is split and run through a short delay and then combined with the original signal. The delayed part of the signal can then be modulated to create movement to create a thicker tone. A classic effect used on elctric, acoustic and bass guitars.
In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- Carl Martin - Andy Timmons Signature Compressor Guitar Pedal, Stompbox£174.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Distortion / Fuzz / Overdrive Pedals
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Carl Martin - Hot Drive 'n Boost Guitar Pedal, Stompbox£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Carl Martin - Hot Drive 'n Boost Mk II Guitar Pedal, Stompbox
- Carl Martin - Hot Drive 'n Boost Mk III Guitar Pedal, Stompbox
- Carl Martin - Greg Howe Signature Lick Box Guitar Pedal, Stompbox£149.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Carl Martin - Contour 'n Boost Guitar Pedal, Stompbox£159.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Carl Martin Plexitone Guitar Effects Pedal, 80s High Gain, Crunch, 5-Levels of Gain, Stompbox
The ultimate tool to sculpt your tone. From the more wide ranging graphic E.Q to allow control over bass,mid and treble to the parametric E.Q that allows you to boost or cut a specific frequency. An excellent tool for electric, acoustic and bass guitars.
Reverb & Delay Effects Pedals
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.