Electric Guitar Amplifier Cabinets
Guitars require a specially voiced amplifier and cabinet in order to sound good. That's why just putting an electric guitar through a PA doesn' work. The cabinets can be different combinations of speakers and speaker sizes and most importantly will have a specific 'Ohm-age' that must be adhered to when connecting the amplifier head.
- BluGuitar NANOCAB 1 X 12 Speaker Cabinet, 12" Speaker, 60W, 8 Ohm, 1x Mono In, 1x Parallel Out, 1x Serial Out£319.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- BluGuitar FATCAB 1X12 Speaker Cabinet, 12" Speaker, Closed Back, 60W, 8 Ohm, 1x Mono In, 1x Parallel Out, 1x Serial Out£369.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Electric Guitar Amplifier Heads
Guitar amps are specifically voiced to make a guitar sound good, and Amp heads come in different power ranges and sizes. Some are very plain, some have bells and whistles, but they all must be paired with the correct 'Ohm-age' of cabinet.
- Bluguitar AMP 1 NANOTUBE 100 Professional Amplifier, For Guitar, 4 Channel, Silver£511.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar & Bass Pedal Accessories
If you're thinking of featuring a pedal in your set-up, or maybe even two or more, the chances are you're going to need some bits and pieces to help you get it all together…. We have connectors, extenders, fasteners, in fact pretty much everything you should need to get your sounds in order….
- BLUG Amp Midi Adaptor Cable, For Blug Amp1 Guitar Amplifier£44.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- BLUGuitar AMP1 Looper Kit - Extension Module For Bluguitar Pedals And AMP1£170.28FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Combo Amplifiers
A combo amplifier contains both the amplifier head and speaker cabinet in one intergrated unit.
- BluGuitar AMP1 Mercury Edition Guitar Amp, 100W, 3 Integrated Footswitches, Speaker Simulation, Nanotube£615.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Guitar Load Boxes & Cab Simulators
Load Box (also known as Dummy Load) units can enable you to record the output of an amplifier without having to drive a cab to full volume, enabling you to drive amps hard to capture the driven tone and the sag effect of valve amps, whilst choosing to make little or no noise in the process. Some devices have DI outputs, whilst others also have a built in cabinet and mic simulator, which lets you sculpt your perfect tone without having to worry about noise complaints, acoustics or having an extensive mic locker.
- BluGuitar BLUBOX Speaker Cabinet And Microphone Emulator, 16 Cabinets, Ultra Low Latency, Authentic Cab Simulations£225.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET