Blue Microphones was founded in 1995 with the belief that technical innovation and cutting-edge design can combine to create a family of audio tools that not only look inspiring, but sound like nothing else on the planet. Building on years of repairing and improving classic Golden Age microphones, and recognizing advances in digital processing (extended frequency response, dynamic range, and project recording capability,) Blue fundamentally changed the way microphones are imagined, creating a line of mics with custom-designed sonic signatures that make each Blue microphone truly unique and perfectly situated to take advantage of today's increased digital bandwidths. Or to put it simply: the perfect analog devices for the digital age.
Condenser (or Capacitor) microphones are fantastic for detailed recording work. When using them for vocal recording, think about if you need a pop filter (to stop plosives) or a reflection shield to minimise room noise on recordings and produce a clearer result. All condenser microphones need a power supply from somewhere, either battery or 48V Phantom Power from a desk or interface.
- Blue Microphones Spark SL Cardioid Condenser Mic, XLR, 48V Phantom Power, 20Hz – 20kHz, 136dB SPL - Blackout£168.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Desktop & Notebook PC Microphones
These microphones are suitable for all forms of computer PC use, they feature either a 3.5mm jack or USB connectivity (check specifications to confirm). They are suitable for gaming, voice recording, internet / video chat and much more.
- Blue Microphones Snowball USB Professional Microphone Gloss Black iPad Ready£64.80£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Blue Microphones Snowball USB Professional Microphone - Brushed Aluminium£72.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Blue Microphones 836213001851 Snowball USB Professional Microphone - White£78.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Blue Microphones 2018 Yeti Microphone, Platinum Edition, USB, Stereo, Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bidirectional£114.59£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Blue Microphones Yeti Ultimate USB Microphone for Professional Recording PC/MAC£126.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Our DJ headphone selection are the headphones designed with live performance in mind. Normally this will mean that they have a closed back design for maximum isolation, as well as flexible joints which make it easy to wear in the "one cup on, one cup off" style, required when mixing and performing.
- Blue Microphones Mix-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones, 15Hz-20kHz, 105 dB, 240mW£234.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Mics include a digital converter, most dont have conventional XLR sockets, but provide an easy way of recording vocals into your computer. Fantastic for recording speech and voiceovers.
- Blue Microphone Snowball iCE USB Microphone with Tripod Crystal Clear Audio PC/MAC£48.96£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Blue Microphone Icicle XLR-USB Mic Adapter - Built-in Studio Quality USB Microphone Preamp£51.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Blue Microphones Tiki Ultra Compact USB Microphone - PC and Mac with USB 2.0£54.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Blue Microphones Neon Green Snowball USB Microphone - Mac or PC£60.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Blue Microphone Mikey Digital USB Mic + Lightning - includes Ipad/iPhone Connectivity£84.13FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Microphone - Perfect for Podcasting, Game Streaming, Skype Calls (Shadow Grey)£89.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Blue Microphones Nessie, Adaptive USB Cardioid Microphone - produce pro music demos, podcasts, broadcast£102.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Blue Microphones 2070 Yeti Blackout Edition Multi-Pattern USB Microphone£130.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Blue Microphones Yeticaster Professional Broadcast Bundle with Yeti/Radius III and Compass£176.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET