25+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Designed to let you control your Softsynths and samplers on the go, these units are perfect for anyone wanting to work whilst travelling, or where space is limited, or where the artist simply doesn't need any more than 25 notes. These units typically include an Octave up and down switch enabling you to reach the higher or lower notes that would be present on a full size keyboard.
- Arturia MiniLab Mk II, Lightweight and portable, The new go-to small controller for producers in the know£79.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia KeyStep Portable Keyboard Controller, with Polyphonic Step Sequencer, 32 Keys, USB MIDI In/Out£98.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
49+ Note Keyboard Controllers
These Keyboards are great where space is at a premium or if you want to work on the move. Although not as many notes as a full size keyboard, many units typically have an Octave Up/Down feature to allow you to access the extra notes, and many have an array of knobs, switches and sliders allowing you to control your Softsynths and Samplers with ease.
- Arturia KeyLab Essential 49 Controller Keyboard - 49 Keys, 8 Pads, 9 Faders, Transport Controls, Analog Lab Integration£167.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Keylab 49 MKII MIDI Controller Keyboard, Dynamic Performance Controls, CV / Gate Outputs, 16 RGB Pads - Black£369.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
61+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Any keyboard at 61 plus notes is referred to as a 'full size' keyboard, as 5 octaves is deemed to be 'playable' by a regular Piano player ( i.e. both hands playing at once ) Many of these keyboards feature Knobs, Sliders and Switches which enable you to control your Softsynths and Samplers. 88 note keyboards are the biggest of the full size keyboards and the keybed can be weighted in deifferent ways to emulate the feel of a real piano. Some 88 note controllers have Fully Weighted or Hammer Action keys, which are very similar to the feeling of a real piano keybed.
- Arturia KeyLab Essential 61 Controller Keyboard - 61 Keys, 8 Pads, 9 Faders, Transport Controls, Analog Lab Integration£197.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Keylab 61 MKII MIDI Controller Keyboard, Dynamic Performance Controls, CV / Gate Outputs, 16 RGB Pads - Black£399.88FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Keylab 88 MKII MIDI Controller Keyboard, Dynamic Performance Controls, CV / Gate Outputs, 16 RGB Pads - White
Drum machines are electronic musical instruments which imitate the sounds of drums and percussion instruments. Sounds are triggered by pressing trigger pads/buttons. They typically have a step-sequencer which allow you to program drum patterns. Most modern drum machines also allow you to load in your own samples.
- Arturia Spark LE Drum Machine Controller with Backlit Velocity/Pressure Sensitive Pads + Spark Software for Mac/PC£150.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Drumbrute Impact Streamlined Analogue Drum Machine with High-Energy, Big Attitude Sounds, Sequencer, Polyrhythm£239.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Control surfaces come in many size and shapes with smaller units offering basic playback control functionality and in the other extreme the larger units will replicate a complete mixing desk. Having a physical and tactile controller will allow quick and easy control over your software package of choice helping to improve your workflow in the studio.
- Arturia Beatstep - The chameleon controller and sequencer that provides nearly endless possibilities£69.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
These controllers are designed to give tactile, hands-on control over DAW sequencer software.
- Arturia BeatStep Pro Controller, Dynamic Performance Sequencer, 64 steps per sequence, MIDI, USB, CV/gate, DIN sync.£195.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Rackbrute 3U 88HP Eurorack Case, Aluminium Chassis, 5HP Power Module, Noise Filtering Power Rail£194.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Rackbrute 6U 176HP Eurorack Case, Aluminium Chassis, 5HP Power Module, Noise Filtering Power Rail£292.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Synthesizers can introduce experienced professionals and budding beginners to a world of electronic musical effects. Our range includes dozens of large, powerful units that need to be kept at a desk as part of a wider production facility - and we stock palm-sized versions, too.
- Arturia MicroFreak Hybrid Synthesizer, Wavetable and Digital Oscillators, Analog Filters, Poly-Aftertouch Flat Leyboard£265.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia DrumBrute Creation Edition - Analogue Drum and Percussion Instrument
- Arturia DrumBrute l Analogue Drum and Percussion Instrument
- Arturia MINIBRUTE 2 - 25-Key Analogue Synthesizer, 2 VCOs, Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter, Sequencer, 48 Patch-Points£486.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia MINIBRUTE 2S Desktop Analogue Synthesizer, Sequencer, 2 VCOs, Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter, 16 Encoders£519.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia MatrixBrute + Free Flightcase - Monophonic Analog Matrix Synthesizer, with 49 Keyboard, + Free Cover
- Arturia MatrixBrute Monophonic Analog Matrix Synthesizer, with 49 Keyboard, 3 Analog Oscillators, 3 LFOs, 3 Envelopes
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease.