25+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Designed to let you control your Softsynths and samplers on the go, these units are perfect for anyone wanting to work whilst travelling, or where space is limited, or where the artist simply doesn't need any more than 25 notes. These units typically include an Octave up and down switch enabling you to reach the higher or lower notes that would be present on a full size keyboard.
- Arturia Microlab 25 “Slim Key” Midi Keyboard, Velocity Sensitive, Pitch Bend Strips, Rubberised, Black
- Arturia Microlab 25 “Slim Key” Midi Keyboard, Velocity Sensitive, Pitch Bend Strips, Rubberised, Blue
- Arturia Microlab 25 “Slim Key” Midi Keyboard, Velocity Sensitive, Pitch Bend Strips, Rubberised, Orange
- Arturia MiniLab Mk II, Lightweight and portable, The new go-to small controller for producers in the know£88.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia KeyStep Portable Keyboard Controller, with Polyphonic Step Sequencer, 32 Keys, USB MIDI In/Out£107.64FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Keystep 37, 64-step sequencer, arpeggiator and MIDI keyboard, 8-note polyphony per step
- Arturia Keystep Pro - 37-key Slim Keyboard with Polyphonic Step Sequencing£369.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
49+ Note Keyboard Controllers
These Keyboards are great where space is at a premium or if you want to work on the move. Although not as many notes as a full size keyboard, many units typically have an Octave Up/Down feature to allow you to access the extra notes, and many have an array of knobs, switches and sliders allowing you to control your Softsynths and Samplers with ease.
61+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Any keyboard at 61 plus notes is referred to as a 'full size' keyboard, as 5 octaves is deemed to be 'playable' by a regular Piano player ( i.e. both hands playing at once ) Many of these keyboards feature Knobs, Sliders and Switches which enable you to control your Softsynths and Samplers. 88 note keyboards are the biggest of the full size keyboards and the keybed can be weighted in deifferent ways to emulate the feel of a real piano. Some 88 note controllers have Fully Weighted or Hammer Action keys, which are very similar to the feeling of a real piano keybed.
- Arturia KeyLab Essential 61 Controller Keyboard - 61 Keys, 8 Pads, 9 Faders, Transport Controls, Analog Lab Integration
- Arturia - Key Lab Essential 88 - 88-note MIDI Controller Keyboard with Extensive Hands-on Controls, 8 Performance Pads£309.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Keylab 61 MKII MIDI Controller Keyboard, Dynamic Performance Controls, CV / Gate Outputs, 16 RGB Pads - Black£444.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Keylab 88 MKII MIDI Controller Keyboard, Dynamic Performance Controls, CV / Gate Outputs, 16 RGB Pads - White£829.01FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
Drum machines are electronic musical instruments which imitate the sounds of drums and percussion instruments. Sounds are triggered by pressing trigger pads/buttons. They typically have a step-sequencer which allow you to program drum patterns. Most modern drum machines also allow you to load in your own samples.
- Arturia Drumbrute Impact Streamlined Analogue Drum Machine with High-Energy, Big Attitude Sounds, Sequencer, Polyrhythm£279.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Control surfaces come in many size and shapes with smaller units offering basic playback control functionality and in the other extreme the larger units will replicate a complete mixing desk. Having a physical and tactile controller will allow quick and easy control over your software package of choice helping to improve your workflow in the studio.
- Arturia Beatstep - The chameleon controller and sequencer that provides nearly endless possibilities£90.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Pro Audio Software
Our range of sequencers are the ideal companions to any of our DAW systems. These software packages will allow you to record, edit and mix your music inside the PC to a standard that only a few years ago required a professional studio to achieve.
- Arturia Sound Explorer, 20th Anniversary Limited Edition, 250gb HDD, 700+ presets£529.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These controllers are designed to give tactile, hands-on control over DAW sequencer software.
Synthesizers can introduce experienced professionals and budding beginners to a world of electronic musical effects. Our range includes dozens of large, powerful units that need to be kept at a desk as part of a wider production facility - and we stock palm-sized versions, too.
- Arturia MicroFreak Hybrid Synthesizer, Wavetable and Digital Oscillators, Analog Filters, Poly-Aftertouch Flat Leyboard£253.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Microfreak Vocoder Edition, Synthesizer with 256 preset slots and 224 factory presets
- Arturia DrumBrute Creation Edition - Analogue Drum and Percussion Instrument
- Arturia DrumBrute l Analogue Drum and Percussion Instrument
- Arturia MINIBRUTE 2 - 25-Key Analogue Synthesizer, 2 VCOs, Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter, Sequencer, 48 Patch-Points
- Arturia MINIBRUTE 2S Desktop Analogue Synthesizer, Sequencer, 2 VCOs, Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter, 16 Encoders
- Arturia MatrixBrute Monophonic Analog Matrix Synthesizer, with 49 Keyboard, 3 Analog Oscillators, 3 LFOs, 3 Envelopes£1,795.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Polybrute Synthesizer, 61-key 6-voice polysynth, 3 LFOs and 3 Envelope Generators, MIDI In/Out
Synthesizers - Eurorack Modules
- Arturia Rackbrute 3U 88HP Eurorack Case, Aluminium Chassis, 5HP Power Module, Noise Filtering Power Rail£249.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia Rackbrute 6U 176HP Eurorack Case, Aluminium Chassis, 5HP Power Module, Noise Filtering Power Rail£339.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre 16x20 Interface / Expander, 8 Discrete Pro Mic Pres, Dual ADAT, Optical, Wordclock BNC£658.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Arturia AudioFuse Studio USB-C Audio Interface, ADAT I/O, SPDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, USB Hub£838.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET