Zerotech Dobby Quadcopter Pocket Smart Drone + FREE Extra Battery worth £30
ZeroTech Dobby Mini Smart Drone 1080P Video, 3000m Max Height, Foldable, inc Spare Battery iOS/Android Pearl White
Folding to fit into your pocket, DOBBY is a mini smart drone made for anyone's aerial photography requirements wherever you are. With build-in camera, intelligent flight control options and DoFun App, DOBBY allows you to do the aerial selfie or landscape dronie without effort.
Fold To Go With You Everywhere
Weighs 199g, lighter than smart phone, no need to register. Fold to fit into your pocket, easy to carry include pluggable battery,adapter and more accessories.
Up Your Selfie Game With Dobby
With build-in camera, DOBBY is able to capture 4K, produce 1080P video and 1300P image. It supports EIS during video shooting and empowers creative shooting like PANO mode and more.
Shot Like A Pro With Intelligent Flight Modes
• One key short Movie: Shoot your portraits as well as landscape in a cinematic effect.
• Target Tracking Shooting: Follow object you set to do the creative video.
• Orbit Shooting: 360°shooting centre on pre-set object.
Ensure Worry-free Flight With Nearly A Decade Experience
• Expertise at flying control and related technology for nearly a decade.
• Aerodynamic design and powerful propulsion support steady flight in strong winds, allowing for a top speed of 31 mph (50kph).
• Fly up to 9 minutes on a single charge (Actual flight time may vary depending on your environment).
• Weight: 199g
• Body Size (Without Propeller):
- Expanded: 135mm × 145mm × 36.8mm
- Collapsed: 135mm × 67mm × 36.8mm
• Maximum Use Of Altitude: 3000m
• Life Time: 9 Minutes (0 Elevation)
• Working Temperature: 0 ~ 40 ° C
- Outdoor: GPS / GLONASS Dual-Mode
- Optical Flow + Ultrasound (Illumination> 15 Lux)
• Maximum Height In GPS Mode: According To National Regulations
• Control Distance: 100m (Open Without Interference)
• Maximum Rise Height In The Optical Flow Mode: 3m
• Hover Accuracy:
- Vertical: +/- 0.1 M (Light Flow Positioning Normal Operation); +/- 0.5 M (Outdoor)
- Level: +/- 0.3 M (Optical Flow Positioning Normal Operation); +/- 1.0 M (Outdoor)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0207 660 3037
Date Issued: 24th Jul 2017
An unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), better known as a drone, is a type of aircraft that is controlled remotely and is therefore flown without a human in the cockpit. Drones come in all shapes and sizes, from military UAVs primed for reconnaissance and missile deployment through to civilian drones for applications as varied as aerial photography, product deliveries, and keeping tabs on agriculture and livestock.