YubiKey 5 USB NFC Security Key Multi Protocol + FIDO2
YubiKey 5 NFC Hardware-Based Authentication Key, USB-A/NFC, Multiprotocol Support, FIDO2 Support, Durable, No Battery
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The YubiKey 5 NFC is a hardware based authentication solution that provides superior defence against phishing, eliminates account takeovers, enables compliance and offers expanded choices for strong authentication. This key delivers strong authentication over Near Field Communications (NFC) and via USB-A ports. New with the YubiKey 5 NFC is support for FIDO2 allowing organizations to enable passwordless login. The YubiKey 5 NFC includes:
• Support for strong single factor, two-factor hardware and multi-factor authentication.
• Strong authentication with support for multiple protocols (Yubico OTP, OATH HOTP, OATH TOTP, U2F, PIV, and Open PGP), and FIDO2 the new standard enabling the replacement of weak password-based authentication.
• Out of the box integration with hundreds of services, with no shared secrets.
• A seamless user experience that is easy to use, fast and reliable and is proven at scale to significantly reduce IT costs.
How It Works:
• Choose a service to sign-in with and enter your username and password.
• When prompted, simply insert the YubiKey into a USB port or touch it to NFC supported devices.
• Authenticate effortlessly with a touch or tap the YubiKey 5 NFC to your NFC-enabled device.
• Strong single factor, two-factor hardware and multi-factor authentication.
• Easy and fast authentication with a single touch or tap to NFC enabled device.
• Reduces IT operational costs.
• Multiprotocol support on a single key.
• Crush-resistant and waterproof.
• Made in the USA & Sweden.
• Four times faster than typing a One Time Passcode.
• Always on and accessible because no batteries or network connectivity is required.
Using your YubiKey
Go to yubico.com/setup for instructions on how to set up your YubiKey 5 NFC with each service. Steps to enroll your YubiKey 5 NFC may differ from service to service. We have provided steps based on our own testing, and link to those services for full instructions. Attaches to home and car keychains. Manufactured in USA and Sweden with high security and quality.
• Login to your personal Microsoft Account with YubiKey 5 NFC – no passwords required on supported devices.
• Supported protocols: FIDO2, FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response.
• Secure element hardware to protect cryptographic keys and perform cryptographic operations.
• Crypto Algorithms: RSA 4096*, RSA 3072*, RSA 2048, RSA 1024, ECC p256**, ECC p384**
• Interface: USB-A and NFC.
• Works on Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux and on major browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and Opera.
• Works on mobile platforms such as iOS1 and Android4
• Works with Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Twitter, LastPass, Dashlane, and hundreds of other services. Find a service here.
• PIV smart card compatible, smart card minidriver available on Windows
Important - Please Note: iOS works only with Yubico OTP over NFC via apps that have integrated support. Firefox ships with FIDO U2F disabled and it must be enabled in the about:config menu - Some services that use U2F do not work with Firefox even after enabling the feature. Safari is not compatible with FIDO U2F or FIDO2/WebAuthn. Android & Opera not compatible with FIDO2/WebAuthn. Microsoft Edge support requires Windows 10 1809 or newer - Edge does not support the U2F API. Microsoft Account login feature is available on any Windows PC with the Windows 10 version 1809 update and Microsoft Edge installed. *Supported only on OpenPGP. **Supported only on smart card (PIV). SCAN recommends you purchase an additional spare YubiKey for storage in a safe place, in case of loss of the original YubiKey. Features • Protect online accounts against unauthorized access.
• Touch based authentication for NFC supported Android and iOS devices and applications.
• Durable, waterproof, and crush resistant.
• Fits USB-A computer ports and designed to fit on your keychain.
• Works with the most services across the web out of the whole range of YubiKey devices.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.