Muvi 3-Way Monopod with Extended Arm for K-Series Camera from Veho
The 3-Way mount can be used as either camera grip, monopod or extension arm for your Muvi K-Series camera. The lightweight aluminium alloy handle with silica gel gives you complete comfort and ultimate grip, which is perfect for POV, follow-cam footage or capturing selfies without the mount appearing in the shot.
Disconnect the camera grip from the foldable arm, and the handle doubles as a lightweight mini camera grip. The hand grip also has a wrist lanyard and alloy screw cap storage chamber in the handle too*.
The Muvi 3-Way mount is water compatible, so it’s perfect for using when surfing or any other water based sports.
*Please note that the storage chamber isn’t waterproof once closed. Features Key features:
• Lightweight and robust aluminium alloy with silica gel handle for comfort and grip.
• Standard 1/4” tripod thread for wide camera compatibility on grip and extension arm.
• 3 point fully adjustable system enabling full 360° rotation for a wide range of uses.
• Unique single point locking mechanism makes sure the extension arm is locked in place securely.
• Adjustable wrist lanyard with alloy screw cap storage chamber in handle.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
You’d be right to think that it’s possible to carry out basic video editing on any modern PC running Windows XP - straight out of the box. XP includes the Windows Movie Maker video-editing program and, although it lacks frills, it does what it does quite well.