TV One C2-2655 Universal Switcher
TV One C2-2655 Universal Up/Down/Cross Scaler and Seamless Switcher
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The crystal clear OLED display intuitively guides users through setup and control using colour-modulated, backlit buttons. Alternatively, a graphic user interface (not compatible with previous generation C2 products) for Windows can be used to set up and control the unit remotely via IP. RS232 is also provided as a direct control interface for 3rd party control systems. The video performance of the C2-2655 is based on tvONE’s exclusive CORIO®2 technology, which provides high quality bi-directional conversion and switching between a wide variety of analogue and digital video formats.
Living up to its designation as a “Scan Converter” the C2-2655 supports HDMI, DVI, Composite Video, YC, YUV, YPbPr or RGB, on both inputs and outputs, and SD/HD/3G-SDI on output only and the signal parameters of the incoming video may be adjusted. The high resolution RGB/YPbPr output is selectable at virtually any HDTV resolution and NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, and PAL-N standards are all supported. Crisp, clear images are ensured by a high sampling rate and advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry on CV & YC outputs, while full bandwidth chroma sampling ensures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colours. Motion compensation, diagonal interpolation and a 3:2 Pull-down feature provide for the best possible NTSC image quality, while temporal interpolation refines frame-rate conversion by merging successive frames
Designed for commercial 24/7/365 use. Twelve user-defined presets are readily available for instant, on-the-fly adjustment to diverse customized applications. tvONE’s Calibrate feature automatically sizes and positions computer images to fit exactly on the video display, and the 10X Variable Zoom can enlarge and position any part of an input to fill the entire video output display. Variable Shrink with as much as 90% size reduction allows almost any image to fit on the tiniest screen.
Keying allows one input to be keyed over a second input. The keyed image may be faded in and out. Precise keying at the pixel level is possible due to 4:4:4 sampling format for RGB sources. Transitions permit Seamless Cut, Fade or Wipe transitions when switching between input sources. Picture-In-Picture (PIP) functionality allows an input to be inset in a window over a second input or vice versa, and the PIP window may be placed anywhere on the screen. Genlock ensures precise synchronization of the incoming signals.
Integral Stereo Audio switching is provided by an integral 4x1 audio routing switcher. The four impedance-independent unbalanced inputs follow the video input selection. A rear panel terminal block and a 3.5mm jack-socket provides access.
Embedded Audio Support allows any audio input to be embedded on all outputs which support embedded audio data (HDMI/Universal DVI/SDI). The unit is housed in a desktop case and can be rack-mounted with an optional 19-inch rackmount kit that holds one or two units.
Features • Up/Down/Cross Conversion PC to Video
• Digital Inputs: Universal DVI*, HDMI (DVI 1.0, HDCP 1.4)
• Analogue Inputs: YUV/YPbPr, RGB/YPbPr, CV, YC
• Digital Outputs: SD/HD/3G-SDI, Universal DVI*, HDMI (DVI 1.0, HDCP 1.4)
• Analogue Outputs: Universal DVI* (RGB/YPbPr/YUV), CV, YC
• Analogue Input: PC to 1920x1080, HDTV to 1080p/60
• Analogue Output: PC to 1024x768, HDTV to 1080p/60
• HDMI & DVI Input : PC to 1920x1080, HDTV to 1080p/60
• HDMI & DVI Output : PC to 1024x768, HDTV to 1080p/60
• Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N
• Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
• Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
• Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
• Calibrate- Automatic picture sizing of PC inputs
• 4:4:4 Full bandwidth Chroma Sampling for RGB sources. 4:2:2 for YC and CV sources. HDMI YUV support for either 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 sampling
• Video signal parameter adjustments
• Integral 4x1 Stereo Analogue Audio Routing Switcher, fully integrated with digital audio
• Stereo Audio Embedding on capable outputs (Universal DVI*, HDMI, SDI)
• RS-232 and IP Interface for Control Software
• Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%
• PIP, Chromakey and Lumakey
* Universal DVI (DVI-U), is an interface that is fully DVI-I compliant and offers analogue (YC, CV, RGB & YPbPr) & HDMI connectivity addition to DVI-I, via a range of low-cost dongles.
**DVI-I Output supports RGB, YPbPr & HDMI via dongles, but not YC, CV
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months