TP-LINK DECO M3W Wi-Fi Expansion Unit For Use w/ TP-LINK Mesh Only
TP-LINK DECO M3W Wi-Fi Add-On/Expansion Unit, For Deco Whole Home Mesh Range, AC1200, Dual Band, IEEE 802.11ac/b/g/n/a
By DPD On 28th Sep
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco M3W is an add-on satellite for Deco Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System. Enjoy additional Wi-Fi coverage up to 1,500 sq. ft. to eliminate weak signal areas by plugging in an Deco M3W.
Please Note: Deco M3W needs to work with Deco routers to extend Mesh Wi-Fi.
Convenient Plug-In Wi-Fi
The built-in AC plug and compact design provide more options on where you need to expand Wi-Fi coverage. Simply add the add-on extenders by plugging them directly into wall outlets in the hallway, kitchen, garage or basement and enjoy faster Wi-Fi in more places. Plug in the extender about halfway between the main router and the Wi-Fi dead zone. The smart signal indicator helps you find the appropriate spot, just a glance, flexibly and conveniently.
Works with All Deco Routers
Deco M3W is compatible with all Deco routers to form Mesh network. Enjoy all functions of the main Deco router* wherever you are at home.
*The functions of mixed Deco system are consistent with that of the main Deco router.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
• Seamless Roaming - Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home extender.
• One Wi-Fi Name - No more switching Wi-Fi network names.
• Stays Fast, Always - Adaptive path selection keeps your network running at top speed.
• Self-Healing - Ensure you stay online even if one node fails by automatically rerouting data.
No More Buffering
With AC1200 dual band Wi-Fi, adaptive path selection and QoS functions, Deco system eliminates buffering so you can enjoy smooth streaming. Experience combined speeds of 1167Mbps (867Mbps over 5GHz, 300Mbps over 2.4GHz).
Robust Parental Controls
Simple, intuitive parental controls make it easy to keep your children safe while they’re online:
• User Profiles - Easily create a profile for each family member and set custom time limits and online time allowances.
• Filter Levels - Keep your family safe online with one-touch security settings that block websites based on age-appropriateness.
• Time Limits - Set limits on how much time each person in your family can spend online.
• Insights - Check out which sites your children visit and how much time they spend on each to ensure your children are safe while they’re having fun online.
• Suspended Connectivity - Take a break from Wi-Fi for dinner and family game nights. Just tap a button to suspend internet access for everyone in your home.
Wi-Fi Made Easy
• Setup Just Got a Lot Easier - Installing Deco M3 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its onscreen directions.
• Convenient Management - Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away in the Deco app, including seeing the connected devices, prioritising your devices, setting up a guest network and more.
• Voice Control - Pair with Alexa to control Deco system with simple voice commands.
• Plug the add-on satellite into any outlets to easily expand mesh Wi-Fi coverage.
• Enjoy additional Wi-Fi coverage of up to 1,500 sq. ft.† to eliminate weak signal areas by plugging in every Deco M3W.
• Multiple Deco units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
• Parental Controls limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
• Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Compatible Internet Connections||Existing WiFi Network|
|Network Connectivity||Wireless LAN|
|Total LAN Connections|
|Total WAN Connections|
|64 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|512+ Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|Wireless Speed||1167 (300+867) Mbps|
|Wireless Band||Dual Band|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
|Antenna||2 internal dual-band antennas|
|Router/Modem Processor||Qualcomm CPU|
|Internal RAM Memory|
|Internal RAM Memory Type|
|Internal Flash Memory|
|Buttons||1 x Reset Button|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Security & VPN|
|Dimensions||124 x 69 x 35 mm (WxHxD)|
|Note||Specifications are per unit|
|Model Number||DECO M3W|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland)
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.