Gigabit Homeplug 2-Port Passthrough Powerline Twin Pack from TP LINK
For more information on how claim your free Smart Plug from TP-Link & enter the PS4 prize draw, click here.
Take Your Powerline Network to the Next Level
With advanced HomePlug AV2 MIMO, the TL-PA9020p delivers high speed of up to 2000Mbps over Powerline to provide superior network performance that supports all of your online needs. With a lag-free connection, you will never miss out again.
An Exclusive Fast Lane for Your Favorite Devices
The TL-PA9020P creates fast, high performance wired connections that support all of your favorite devices, like 4K HDTV. Now you can plug in to enjoy an exclusive fast lane out of a crowded network without slowing down.
Fluid Streaming and Gaming with 2X2 MIMO
2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology significantly improves speeds, especially during peak hours.
• More Stable Connections: 2X2 MIMO is like adding extra lanes to a highway. It establishes multiple simultaneous connection for you to enjoy higher speeds and greater stability.
• Enhanced Long Distance Performance: 2X2 MIMO with Beamforming Technology also offers the benefit of improved coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Wiring up with Gigabit Speeds
Connect to Gigabit speeds for your smart TVs, game consoles, computers and network attached storage devices. Just use an Ethernet cable to attach your devices to the Powerline adapter to get started!
Simplified Network for a Better Life: Plug, Pair and Play!
1. First, connect your TL-PA9020P to the router.
2. Then, plug in another one wherever you need extra coverage.
3. Finally, press the “Pair” button on each adapter.
Congratulations! You are ready to enjoying seamless wired connections.
No Power Outlet is Going to Waste
The integrated power socket means that you can still get power from the outlet for your other devices. Simply plug your device into the integrated socket the same way you would with a normal wall outlet. The built-in noise filter also helps to eliminate electrical signal noise that might otherwise affect powerline transmission performance. Features • HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 2000Mbps*, supports all your online needs.
• 2X2 MIMO with Beamforming establishes multiple simultaneous connections for you to enjoy higher powerline speeds and greater stability.
• 2 gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles.
• Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste.
• Plug and play, no configuration required.
• Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%.**
*The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
**Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
|Data Transfer Rate (upto)||2000 Mbps|
|Standards and Protocols||
|Power Consumption (Max)||5.8 W|
|Dimensions||72 x 131 x 42 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
UK Users Tel:
0845 147 0017
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procedures in Detail
Step 1: Contact us through our Technical Support Line 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland), a representative will help you with remote troubleshooting. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will provide you with a unique RMA number. Customer contact and product info will be requested during this process.
Step 2: An email explaining the RMA process will be sent from TP-LINK UK.
Step 3: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with RMA number to TP-LINK.
Note: Customers are responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3.
Step 4) Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK UK Limited will send back a replacement and inform customer of the tracking number. The warranty starts from the purchase date of your original unit and lasts for 2+1 years on SOHO products regardless of how many replacements are made.
Note: TP-LINK UK Limited will pay the one way shipping fee in Step 4
PLEASE NOTE: If you register your product with TP-LINK then you can enjoy a free 3rd year warranty.
Sign in portal http://warranty.uk.tp-link.com/SignIn.aspx
Warranty information http://uk.tp-link.com/rma.html